The 115 most beautiful phrases of Mother's Day
Jul 16, 2021
Our mothers, from birth, are our caregivers, and for this reason a special bond of attachment is created between them and us that lasts a lifetime.
As we grow up, they are always there unconditionally, and they always want us to be happy, even if they have to sacrifice their life for us to be. They are the most special people in our life. Therefore, this article is dedicated to them.
Phrases and dedications for mother's day
Below you can find the best mother's day phrases, so you can send a message full of feeling or post them as status on one of your social networks. Enjoy them!
1. No matter how much physical strength a man has, a mother will always be stronger at heart
Mothers transmit their strength to take care of us and give us the best.
2. I never thanked you enough for guiding me in the right direction. I never thanked you enough for listening to me. I never thanked you enough for protecting me from the things I shouldn't have done. I never thanked you enough for putting up with my mood swings and arrogance. I never thanked you enough for being there for me without hesitation. I never told you enough how much I love you. You mean the world to me, but I don't tell you enough. No matter what happens, I will always love you mom, no matter what we discuss, or how angry you get with me, I will love you until the day I die
A great phrase for all mothers that shows true mother-child love.
3. You hear my pain when everyone else plays deaf. You make me laugh when I think I can't. You listen to my secrets and I make them yours. You give me a hug when I can't find my voice. You wipe away the tears that the world makes me cry. You mean more to me than the world will ever know
Mothers are always going to be there for the good and for the bad.
4. Find happiness where I find it. Understand what I understand and why I understand it. Pray for me even when no one prays for me but myself. See all the beauty that I see through my eyes. That is my mother and she would give me the whole world if she could have it in her hands
Mothers have everything to make us happy.
5. Your arms were always open when I needed a hug. Your heart understood when I needed a friend. Your sweet eyes were stern when I needed a lesson. Your strength and love have guided me and given me wings
A reflection of Maria Bleain, about mother's love.
6. The only love I believe in is a mother's love for hers son
Karl Lagerfeld, stating that the most authentic love is mother's love.
7. To a child's ear, "mother" is a magic word in any language
Arlene benedict, on the universal language of mother's love.
8. Mothers hold their children's hands for a time, but their hearts forever
Mothers always love their children from the bottom of their heart.
9. A hundred men can make a camp, but it only takes one woman to make a home
A nice Chinese proverb that talks about how special women are.
10. Every time you look at your mother, enjoy the present and think that, although she will always be in your heart, she will not always be with you in this life
A reflection that reminds that mothers will not be there forever, so you have to enjoy them.
11. There is only one beautiful child in the world, every mother knows it
Another Chinese proverb that talks about the beauty of a son.
12. The love of a mother is the veil of soft light between the heart and the heavenly father
A beautiful phrase expressed by Samuel Taylor Coleridge.
13. The strength of a mother is greater than the laws of nature
Barbara Kingsolver, on the strength of mothers and the great sacrifice they make for their children.
14. A mother's love is a mosaic of love
Mother's love is, without a doubt, the deepest and most authentic.
15. My mother is a walking miracle
A nice reflection of the famous actor Leonardo Dicaprio.
16. Motherhood has a very humanizing effect. It all comes down to the essentials
Meryl streep, about how amazing motherhood is and how it changes our lives.
17. Without the love of mothers, the human race could not survive
Mothers are the most important figure in our development and they are with us from the moment we have life.
18. A mother understands what a child does not say
Mothers know, without the need for words, what their child really wants.
19. A mother's arms are more comforting than anyone else's
The dear Princess Diana, he left this phrase for history.
20. I realized that when you look at your mother you are looking at the purest love you will ever know
Mother's love is the purest, says Mitch Albom.
21. Mothers are like glue. Even when you don't see them they still support the family
A fine irony of the novelist Susan gale.
22. There are many beautiful things in life. Lots of roses, stars, sunset, rainbows, brothers, sisters, uncles and aunts. But there is only one mother in the world
Kate douglas wiggin gives us this precious reflection on mothers.
23. We all have ever had or have someone who chases us everywhere. Someone who makes a normal moment magical. Someone who brings out the best in yourself. Someone who is your best friend and that he is next to you, no matter what happens. Is your mother
There is no love as unconditional as mother's love.
24. The phrase "working mother" is redundant
Jane sellman, tells us about working mothers.
25. Mother, when your thoughts are in our hearts, we are never far from home
Mothers are always around. The distance does not matter.
26. Being a full-time mother is one of the highest paying jobs, as the salary is pure love.
Mildred B. Vermont comparing mother's love with work
27. I had to believe in a mother who taught me to believe in myself
Antonio Villaraigosa, she explains that mothers help us adapt to this world,
28. Nobody believes in you like your mother does. Thank you for always leaving your little imperfections behind
Mothers have to be thanked for how much they do for us.
29. Motherhood: all love begins and ends there
Robert Browning, he expresses his opinion on motherhood.
30. Children are the anchors of a mother's life
Sophocles, mothers spend all their time with their children.
31. The heart of a mother is a deep abyss at the bottom of which you will always find forgiveness
Honoré de Balzac, about how mothers forgive everything.
32. Life begins with waking up and loving my mother's face
George eliot, about the beginning of life and the importance of the mother
33. Motherhood is difficult and rewarding
Singer Gloria Estefan, on the difficulty of motherhood.
34. A mother's words of encouragement can be the foundation on which greatness is built
Mothers cheer us on in good times and bad,
36. Men are what their mothers made of them
Ralph Waldo Emerson, men are a reflection of their own mothers
37. Of all the rights of a woman, the greatest is to be a mother
Lin yutang, being a mother is the best experience of life.
38. Biology is the smallest thing a mother does to someone
The popular American presenter, Oprah Winfrey, in reference to mothers,
39. A man's job is all day, but a mother's job is never done
Mothers work 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
40. When you are a mother, you are never alone in your thoughts. A mother always thinks twice, once for herself and another for hers, child
Sophia loren she affirms that mothers always have their children in mind.
41. I've always been at peace because of the way my mother treated me
Martina Hingis, about inner peace in relation to her mother.
42. Regardless of whether you are famous or not, you will never have a bigger fan than your mother.
Linda Poindexter. Mothers are your number one "fans",
43. A mother's love is like peace. It doesn't need to be acquired, it doesn't need to be earned
Erich fromm, about love and mother. You can find more Fromm quotes at this link.
44. A mother is a person who seeing that there are only four pieces of cake for five people, she quickly announces that she does not want more
Tenneva Jordan. Mothers are very generous.
45. I remember my mother's prayers and they have haunted me my whole life. They have clung to me my whole life
A nice phrase from Abraham Lincoln.
46. A mother's love is something we keep deeply trapped in our hearts, always knowing that she will be there to comfort us.
Harmony Ferrario, mother's love will last forever.
47. Most mothers are instinctive philosophers
Harriet Beecher Stowe, on the mentality of mothers.
48. The sweetest sounds given to mortals are those of mother, home, and heaven.
William Goldsmith Brown, mothers are pure harmony.
49. A mother's hug lasts longer when she leaves
The hugs of mothers are eternal.
50. Anyone who doesn't miss the past never had a mother
Gregory nunn, in reference to the importance of mothers in our life.
51. A mother's love is patient and forgiving when everyone else gives up, does not fail or falter, even when the heart is broken.
Helen Rice, mothers are going to be there whatever happens.
52. No one knows the job that takes care of a home except a mother
Having a child is a bigger job than being full time.
53. No man with a godly mother is poor
Abraham LincolnHaving a mother who forgives you everything is a great virtue.
54. Sometimes you feel like the whole world has abandoned you, but there is always one person who still stands trusting you and is your mother.
Your mother will not abandon you no matter what.
55. Everything I am, and hope to be, I owe to my mother
Abraham Lincoln. What you are you owe to your mother.
56. Of all the gifts life has to give, a good mother is the greatest of all.
Our mother is the best gift we can have.
57. A good mother is worth a hundred teachers
George Herbert. There is no better teacher than a good mother.
58. A mother is someone who can do everyone's work, but whose work no one can do.
The hardest work is undoubtedly that of the mother.
59. To the world you are a mother, but to your family you are the world
For a mother you are everything, that's why she will not abandon you.
60. Motherhood is the greatest and the most difficult
Ricki Lake. Motherhood is complicated, but it is carried out with love.
61. I don't care how poor a person is, if they have a mother they are rich
There is no greater wealth than having a good mother.
62. If you think about your mother, you will know what love is and your heart will be filled with it
The most authentic love is that of the mother.
63. There is nothing like the love of a mother towards hers children
The writer Christie Agatha talking about the immensity of mother-child love.
64. The best of me is my mother
Your mother marks you, that's why you owe the best you have to her.
65. Mothers value our existence more than our achievements
Our mothers love us for who we are, not for what we have.
66. The best place to cry is in the arms of a mother
Jodi picoult. Together with a mother you will feel loved.
67. No gift to a mother can match her gift to you: life
There is no better gift than the love that a mother can give you.
68. A child's best friend is his mother
Joseph Stefano. Comparing a mother's love to friendship.
69. A mother is someone you ask for help when you get in trouble.
Emily Dickinson. Your mother will always give everything for you
70. Nothing and no one will treat you as well as your mother, so enjoy her and treat her better than anyone else in your life
The treatment that a mother gives you is irreplaceable
71. My mother was the most beautiful thing I have ever seen. Everything I am I owe to my mother. I attribute my success to the intellectual and physical moral education I received from her
George Washington she gives us a nice phrase about mothers.
72. Mother: the person who does the work of twenty people for free
A mother's work is hard, but love can handle anything.
73. A mother's hug is unique
Adabella Radici. There is no better hug than that of a mother.
74. A mother is not a person to lean on, but a person to make it unnecessary to bow
Dorothy Canfield Fisher. A lovely phrase about the support of a mother.
75. Mother is a verb. It's something you do, not something you are
Dorothy Canfield Fisher again. In this sentence he affirms that mothers are a verb.
76. Mother, your love is truly blind because you began to love me before you saw what it was like
A reflection that compares the love of a mother with blind love.
77. Unconditional love is not a myth: you can observe it every day in mothers
Mother's love is unconditional love
78. First my mother and forever my friend
A mother can be a person's best friend,
79. I don't understand why women say they are just a mother. Tell me another job in the most important world
There is no more important job in the world than that of a mother.
80. I like when my mother makes me laugh. And I like it better when I make her laugh
Adriana Trigiani talks about good times spent with mothers.
81. Mother: the most beautiful word on the lips of humanity
Kahlil gibran. There is nothing that leaves the lips more beautiful than the word mother.
82. We should all be proud of any mother. They are the most courageous people in the world. With perseverance, sacrifice and hard work, they are able to take care of entire families and give us the spirit to carry on.
Mothers are full of virtues, they are almost superwomen.
83. Growing up means nothing to a mother. A child is a child. They get bigger, older, but to them they are still their children
In order to Toni Morrison, mothers will always see their children as little children.
84. A mother's arms are made of tenderness and children sleep soundly in them
Victor hugo. There are no better arms than a mother's.
85. Mothers are the most generous people on the planet
A phrase that speaks of the generosity and altruism of mothers.
86. If evolution works. How come mothers have two hands?
Milton berle. An ironic phrase that comes to say that mothers should have more than two hands.
87. Being a mother is an art, the art of living your children
Elaine heffner, affirms that mothers are artists.
89. My mother was my best teacher, a teacher of compassion, love and courage. Her love is sweet like a flower, my mother is that sweet flower of love
Stevie wonder, complimenting her mother that she was the one who educated him.
90. A mother's heart is the child's school Good mothers raise good children
Henry Ward Beecher. A caring mother is a caring son.
91, The moment a child is born is the moment a mother is born. She never existed before. The woman existed, but the mother never
The mother is the most special person in someone's life.
92. I realized that when you look at your mother, you are looking at the purest love you will ever know
Mitch Albom. Mother's love is the purest love that exists.
93. If I didn't have you as a mother, I would choose you as a friend
Being a mother is a great learning by and for life
94. A mother's love is the fuel that enables a normal human to do the impossible.
Marion C. Garretty. Mothers never tire of fighting for their children.
95. There is nothing in the art world like the songs mothers used to sing
Billy sunday, reflecting on the songs that mothers sing to their children.
96. God made mothers because he couldn't be in two places at the same time
Rudyard kipling. Another ironic phrase about the greatness of mothers.
97. Being a mother is an attitude, not a biological relationship
Robert A. Heinlein. Being a mother is giving everything for your children.
98. Your mother wants you to pursue the dreams that she could not achieve by having abandoned them for you
Linda Poindexter. Mothers would sacrifice their lives for their children.
99. Making the decision to have a child is momentary. It is deciding whether to have your heart walking on the outside of your body forever
Elizabeth stone. Being a mother is a great responsibility and commitment lasts forever.
100. Every time I look more like my mother. And I couldn't be more proud
Children are the reflection of their mother.
101. My mother is my root, my foundation. She planted the seed on which my life is based; the belief that the ability to get what you want starts in your mind
Mothers are the origin of their children, that is, the root of it.
102. There is no better support than a mother. She will always trust you and encourage you to pursue your passions.
Mandy moore. Mothers are the best support we have.
103. Stop looking for someone who loves you forever and does not abandon you. You already have it; is your mother
Mothers love their children and do not abandon them,
104. Your mother is unique and she will always love you the most, regardless of who crosses your path.
The mother is the only person who will love you forever.
105. The power, beauty and heroism of a mother's love cannot be expressed in any language
Edwin chapin. Mothers are heroines and fighters, because they give everything for their children.
106. Mothers are the brightest star in the sky
There are no stars in the universe that shine as brightly as mothers.
107. There is no better gift than the mother I have
Without a doubt, mothers are the best prize.
108. My mother has been my best teacher, the one who taught me to love others
Mothers teach us new things every day.
109. A mother's love is peace. It doesn't need to be deserved
A mother's love is unconditional and comes from the heart.
110. The arms of a mother are made of sweetness. That's why babies sleep in them
There is no better place than to sleep on the arms of a mother.
111. Motherhood is hard but it's worth it
One of the hardest yet most rewarding experiences is motherhood.
112. I was lucky to grow up with a mother who taught me to believe in myself
Good mothers care about their children's self-confidence
113. The power of motherhood is stronger than natural laws
There is nothing stronger than mother's love
114. Where there is a mother there is a treasure
This quote is similar to that of "where there is a friend there is a treasure."
115. There is no way to pay what mothers have done for us
Mothers are a divine gift.