The 21 best Arnold Schwarzenegger quotes
Jul 16, 2021
Protagonist of such famous films as Terminator, Robocop or Conan the barbarian, Arnold schwarzenegger he is a multifaceted character.
Born in Austria in 1947, his life has had three clearly different stages: in his youth he was a bodybuilder and won numerous awards as the most muscular man in the world. Later he began a very successful stage as an author in Hollywood, being a star in the action films of his time. Already in his maturity, he was elected Governor of the State of California, representing the Republican Party.
- "The 25 best phrases of Robert De Niro"
- "The 36 best phrases of Al Pacino, a unique actor"
Famous quotes by Arnold Schwarzenegger
To get a closer look at this 20th and 21st century pop culture icon, we are going to know the best phrases of Arnold Schwarzenegger in this article.
These are phrases that are extracted, for the most part, from interviews that were made about his successive reigns in the Mr Olympia contest, so most of them tell us about hard work and sport.
- Related article: "The 85 best sports phrases to train with motivation"
1. Bodybuilding is like any other sport. To be successful, you must dedicate 100% to your training, diet, and mental focus.
On the capacity for sacrifice that any elite sport requires.
2. The last three or four repetitions is what makes the muscle grow. This area of pain divides the champion from someone who is not a champion. That's what most people don't have, the guts to go ahead and say they're going to go through the pain, no matter what.
An interesting reflection that all bodybuilders who want to achieve great goals should understand.
3. It's very simple, if you shake it, it's fat.
On the accumulated fat in the human body.
4. The mind is the limit. While the mind can imagine the fact that you can do something, you can do it, as long as you really believe 100 percent.
To motivate yourself and give your best in each workout.
5. What makes me most happy is that I can focus on a vision of where I want to be in the future. I can see it so clearly in front of me when I dream that it is almost a reality. So I have this easy feeling and it doesn't have to be lengthy to get there because I already feel like I'm there, which is just a matter of time.
Visualization is one of the keys athletes use to achieve their goals.
6. The worst I can be is the same as everyone else. I hate it.
On their ability to differentiate themselves and make their own way.
7. Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through difficulties and decide not to give up, that is strength.
The winning mentality you work on each personal struggle.
8. The stamina you physically struggle with in the gym and the stamina you struggle with in life can only build strong character.
The competitive spirit makes us stronger, better able to outperform ourselves over and over again.
9. Each workout should be intense, looking for your limits. If you can't find your limits, don't expect to improve.
It is useless to go to the gym if you do not give your maximum performance.
10. Failure is not an option. Everyone has to be successful.
Success phrase that we must remind ourselves every day.
11. Start big, expand, and never look back.
Reference to continue growing.
12. If you work hard and play by the rules, this country is truly open to you. You can achieve anything you want.
On the potential of the United States to make its inhabitants happy, according to this phrase by Arnold Schwarzenegger.
13. Just remember, you can't climb the ladder of success with your hands in your pockets.
You have to work hard and do your best to achieve great milestones.
14. Good things don't happen by chance. Every dream carries certain risks. Especially the risk of failure. But the risks have not stopped me. Suppose a great person takes risks and fails. Then this person should try again. One cannot always fail.
A phrase about the risk of failure and how to overcome it.
15. Money does not give happiness. Now I have 50 million, but I am as happy as when I was 48 million.
Ironic reflection on money.
16. What's the point of being on this Earth if you're going to be like everyone else?
Make your own way, don't stop, this life is your only chance.
17. All I know is that the first step is to create a vision, because when you see the vision, that beautiful vision creates the power of need.
Over the psychological mechanisms behind motivation.
18. Every day I hear someone say, 'I'm fat. I have to lose twenty kilos, but I can't. I never seem to get better. ' I would hate myself if I had that kind of attitude, if I was so weak.
Bad attitude leads to terrible results.
19. I am totally independent... If I were to be born again, I would do exactly the same.
In this sentence, Arnold is proud of the way he is.
20. If you keep doing the right thing, success will come.
Focus your efforts on what you can control, sooner or later you will reap the fruits.
21. I never heard the phrase "you can't", I always hear my interior saying: "yes, you can!"
His level of optimism is always excellent.