The 70 best phrases of Christian Gray
Nov 09, 2021
Christian Gray is a fictional character in the erotic and romance literary trilogy '50 Shades of Gray ' written by E.L. James. It is about a handsome, mysterious and successful businessman who carries with him a very peculiar private life, since he is immersed in the world of sadomasochism.
His relationships were only based on obtaining pleasure and submission, until he meets Anastasia Steele and falls into a deep maelstrom of love that will lead him to face his fears and have a future that does not I expected.
- We recommend you read: "The 10 best erotic and romantic books (that you must read)"
Iconic Christian Gray Quotes
To remember everything lived with this character, we have brought a compilation with the best phrases of Christian Gray.
1. You have to choose well the battles you are going to fight.
As someone who had to go through a lot in her life, Gray could handle a variety of problems very well.
2. Come on, let's go to bed. I owe you an orgasm.
A promise that was always implicit between the protagonists of the story.
3. I want you. I want you since you came to my office, and I know that you want me.
Although the relationship between Christian and Anastasia began only with sex, love soon crept between them.
4. You said you loved me. Does that already belong to the past?
A fear that began to sink deep into Christian when he felt that their relationship was taking a nosedive.
5. You intoxicate me, Miss Steele, and you calm me down. An interesting mix.
Perhaps it was this peculiar power that attracted Gray the most, to a point of no return.
6. Because I'm so screwed up. I have many more shadows than lights.
A man who, despite being so successful, had his own insecurities and demons to overcome.
7. Money is not eaten, Miss Steele, and there are too many people in the world who have nothing to eat.
A situation that he he knew first hand together with his biological mother.
8. I like control… of myself and those around me.
A control that little by little was fading with the arrival of Anastasia.
9. I don't make love, I fuck hard.
A warning that mattered little to the inexperienced but very curious Anastasia.
10. We're going to chase the sunrise, Anastasia.
Showing the sweeter side of a stoic man.
11. You are the only person I would fly three thousand kilometers to go see her.
The only one who was able to revolutionize his world for the better.
12. I know I haven't had these things in my past, but I want them in my future.
A determination that paid off. Thus, Gray was able to achieve happiness with his beloved.
13. I want you to surrender to me in everything voluntarily. To please me.
The purpose of submissive relationships, according to Christian Gray.
14. A man who succeeds in taking over his mind absolutely can take over anything else for which he is legally authorized.
An interesting reflection on how power is obtained.
15. My world was orderly, calm and controlled, and suddenly you came into my life with your intelligent comments, your innocence, your beauty and your quiet recklessness.
Expressing the beautiful collapse that Christian's life had with the arrival of Anastasia.
16. The song I like the most in the world is your laugh, Anastasia.
That is why she worked non-stop to make her laugh at every moment that she could.
17. You insist on challenging me Mrs. Flock. What should I do about it?
Anastasia was characterized by never fearing or rejecting a challenge.
18. I am not a man of flowers and hearts. I am not interested in love stories.
A position that he believed was firm, until he discovered the romantic side of him.
19. Anastasia, you should stay away from me. I am not a man for you.
A warning that went more toward Christian than Anastasia.
20. I promise to love you faithfully, renouncing any other, in good and in bad, in health and in disease, life takes us wherever it takes us.
Part of Christian's wedding vows to Anastasia.
21. I don't want you to go either. Since I've known you, I feel more alive.
We think we know how to enjoy our life, until we realize the pleasure it gives to share it with someone else.
22. The first dance will be with me, okay? and it won't be on the track.
A dance that they both knew how to dance very well.
23. It is very difficult to grow up in a perfect family when you are not perfect.
His dark and difficult past was always haunting him, even when he found a good family.
24. I need you more Anastasia.
A need that only grew.
25. There is a fine line between pleasure and pain. They are two sides of the same coin, one that does not exist without the other.
The world in which Christian Gray knew better how to handle.
26. I have never had regular sex before. And that leaves a lot to say. But maybe it's because I'm with you.
Something that seems so simple had a great impact on him.
27. You are my only vanilla relationship.
Talking about having a calmer and more equitable relationship.
28. I promise that I will love you and enliven your hopes and dreams and ensure that you are safe by my side.
When he discovered love, he found the happiness of sharing.
30. All my adult life I have tried to avoid any kind of intense emotion. And yet you... You provoke feelings in me that are totally foreign to me.
Sometimes you need to take risks to get a happy ending.
31. You are a very brave girl. You have me fascinated.
It was precisely her courage and determination that made Christian Gray kneel before Ana.
32. I don't want to hurt you, but I'm more than happy to play.
Learning to play without the pain involved.
33. Have a little faith in me, and a little patience please.
Little by little, he had to learn how to be a normal boyfriend.
34. I am eager to return and worried about what awaits me at the end of my journey.
That feeling of ignorance that causes intrigue.
35. I do this because I have finally met someone I want to spend the rest of my life with.
Attitudes that may seem false or forced, but were actually natural when opened.
36. It's about earning your trust and respect so that you allow me to exercise my will over you.
The purpose behind the seduction of Grey's sadomasochistic game.
37. It's just that sometimes it overwhelms me to realize how much I love you.
A feeling that we can all share.
38. I have never wanted more, until I met you.
The right person makes us discover new things.
39. Of course I want to have children. One day, just not now. I'm not ready to share you… with anyone.
A fact that she had to face sooner than she liked.
40. You make me look at the world differently, Anastasia. You don't want me for my money. You give me hope.
When someone looks at us in a unique way, they conquer us.
41. You have something, Anastasia, that draws me to a deep level that I don't understand.
Much of the love we feel towards a person is inexplicable.
42. I am nothing, Anastasia. I am an empty man inside. I do not have a heart.
A terrible perception that later changed.
43. Why is each one the way it is? It is very difficult to know. Why do some like cheese and others hate it?
Many experiences and experiences are what define us.
44. Go to sleep, sweet Anastasia.
Starting to take care of someone. Something you never expected to do.
45. It is like the siren song. I am not able to resist you and I do not want to lose you.
The way she describes his attraction to Anastasia.
46. He was waiting for you. It's true. I didn't know at the time. I am happy that you waited.
The moment he discovered that all his happiness was with Anastasia.
47. I have a feeling the sun has set and hasn't risen for five days, Ana. I live in a perpetual night.
A very peculiar way of describing yourself.
48. Looks are deceiving. I'm anything but good.
Always showing mistrust of himself.
49. When it comes to your touch, I feel like a starving man at a feast.
Showing the need for her to Anastasia.
50. My mission in life is to pamper you, Mrs. Gray.
A mission that was more than accomplished.
51. I will put the world at your feet, Anastasia.
A promise and a commitment.
52. How can you mean so much to me in such a short time?
Sometimes things happen in an instant.
53. I can't resist you and I don't want to lose you… please don't run.
Perhaps Christian's biggest request in his life.
54. You are mine and only mine, do not forget.
Always being demanding and possessive.
55. It is very disturbing. I like control, Ana, and with you that... It just evaporates.
An important lesson for him: have a fair relationship.
56. Everything that was mine is ours now. I give you my hand, my heart and my love from this moment until death do us part.
Another part of Christian's moving vows on his wedding day.
57. Like Eve, you want to taste the fruit of the tree of knowledge as soon as possible.
Annoying Ana because of her insatiable curiosity.
58. I will get great pleasure, even great joy, if you submit. The more you submit, the greater my joy will be. The equation is very simple.
The purpose behind submission.
59. I'm not going to touch you, Anastasia, not until I have your written consent to do so.
A promise that was difficult to keep, for both of them.
60. These last few days have been pure suffering. All my instincts tell me to let you go, that I don't deserve you.
A dark fight against himself.
61. What the hell are you doing to me? You got me completely spellbound
A doubt that had him completely puzzled, but delighted.
62. I will protect you, trust you and respect you. I will share with you the joys and sorrows and I will comfort you in times of need.
It was not only a life of happiness for him, but also for Ana.
63. I don't even want to think what could have happened to you.
The fear of losing Anastasia both physically and emotionally.
64. She had never slept with anyone, had never had sex in my bed, had never taken a girl on Charlie Tango, and had never introduced a woman to my mother. What are you doing with me?
The moment Gray realized how much of an impact Anastasia had on him.
65. I can't bear to hurt you because I love you.
You never hurt someone you love on purpose.
66. I really want to make love to you. Come to bed with me, please.
A completely new action for Christian Gray.
67. My bed is too big without you.
The emptiness of not having the person you love next to you.
68. Everything that was before you began to seem boring, empty, mediocre... It was nothing.
The discovery that something or someone was missing in your life.
69. It's a pleasure to see you again, Miss Steele.
And then they never stopped seeing each other.
70. "Happy" is an adjective that barely expresses what I felt. "Ecstatic" is closer.
Although it was happiness that she ended up triumphing.