The 95 best phrases of Robert Kiyosaki
Nov 09, 2021
Robert Kiyosaki is one of the most successful entrepreneurs of the modern era. Although he is not only recognized for his triumphs, but for his way of motivating and encouraging people to undertake and seek their place in the world of finance.
This benchmark in the field of organizations has several books and financial education board games so that people can become familiar with these kinds of tasks and ways of thinking in a way strategic.
If you are interested in learning more about this public figure, keep reading; here you will find a selection of the best phrases by Robert Kiyosaki, commented.
- Related article: "The 80 best famous phrases of Steve Jobs"
Robert Kiyosaki's most memorable and inspiring quotes
This is a compilation with the most interesting reflections and phrases of Robert Kiyosaki, ideal to soak up the ideas and teachings of this businessman.
1. Self-education is the only way to create great fortunes.
We learn more on our own than in any institution.
- You may be interested in: "80 powerful phrases of effort and hard work"
2. Your mind is your greatest asset and the one who prepares day after day for success is the one who ends up achieving it.
Our mind can be our greatest strength.
3. The emotion of winning must be greater than the fear of losing.
The fear of failure will always exist, but we must not allow it to dominate us.
4. The fear of being different is what inhibits people and prevents them from looking for new ways to solve their problems.
Never be ashamed of being unique.
5. Complaining about your current situation in life is useless. Get up and do something about it.
Complaining will never solve anything. You have to find a solution.
6. Winners are not afraid of losing. Losers do.
Every loss is a lesson to improve.
7. The problem with the school is that they give you the answer and then they give you the exam. Life is not so.
Schools offer us limited knowledge.
8. It is more important to grow your income than to reduce your expenses. It is more important to grow your spirit than to cut your dreams.
There is no use restricting ourselves, if we are not going to grow.
9. When you are forced to think, your mental capacity is expanded. And by expanding your mental capacity, you increase your wealth.
It is the knowledge that leads us to success.
10. The main difference between a rich person and a poor person is the way they handle fear.
Our way of facing fear is what determines the future.
11. Do what your heart tells you is the right thing to do, because they will criticize you anyway.
Follow your dreams.
12. In real life, the smartest people are the ones who make mistakes and learn from them. In school, the smartest people are the ones who don't make mistakes.
The difference about what we should really learn.
- Related article: "Theories of human intelligence"
13. Stay close to your loved ones.
People who love you will help you succeed.
14. The main cause of financial difficulties is fear and ignorance, not the economy or the government of the rich.
Ignorance can also affect our finances.
15. Education is cheap. Experience is expensive.
However, it is experiences that teach us the most.
16. Losers give up when they fail. Winners fail until they succeed.
Having a failure is no excuse for not trying again.
17. Failure is part of the success process. People who avoid failure also avoid success.
It is not about avoiding failure, but you have to learn not to repeat it again.
18. Self-inflicted fears and ignorance keep people trapped.
One of the consequences of having a closed mind.
19. Treat every decision like the love of your life.
The decisions we make are what define our life.
- You may be interested in: "The 4 types of love: what different kinds of love are there?"
20. The middle class buys debts, the rich buy assets... That makes a difference.
Saving and investing is the key.
21. Rising markets give the impression that they will go on forever, causing people to become sloppy, clumsy, and complacent.
Even in finance there is a comfort zone.
22. Love is an excellent source of inspiration when things are not going well.
Love gives us energy to keep going.
23. If you want to be rich, you must develop your vision. You must be on the edge of the abyss looking into the future.
The important thing is to keep projecting ourselves into the future.
24. The main reason people have financial difficulties is because they accept financial advice from poor people or from salespeople.
You have to seek knowledge from experts.
25. The most destructive word in the world is "tomorrow."
Procrastination can destroy our dreams.
26. The most successful people in life are those who ask questions. They are always learning, they are always growing, and they are always pushing.
Asking questions saves us from ignorance.
27. Success promotes success.
Surround yourself with people who have managed to stay on top.
28. Your education begins when you leave school. Not when you're in it.
The real learning is in everyday life.
29. When it comes to money, the most important skill people need to know is to work hard.
To succeed you need to work hard.
30. It is easier to stay in the stands, criticize, and say what is wrong. The stands are full of people. Get to play.
It is difficult to get out of what we know, but that is the way we manage to move forward.
- Related article: "Types of motivation: the 8 motivational sources"
31. The best way to impress people is through results.
Let your actions speak for you.
32. Low-quality food affects our health, and low-quality information affects our wealth.
Taking care of our health is important to have a good future.
33. Making mistakes is not enough to be great. You must also admit the mistake, and then learn how to turn that mistake into an advantage.
You not only have to embrace mistakes, but you have to learn from them so as not to repeat them.
34. When you get to the frontier of what you know, it's time to make some mistakes.
Keep growing and experimenting.
35. Give respect and do things the right way.
Whatever you do, never let go of your values.
36. The ability to sell is number one in business. If you can't sell, don't bother thinking about becoming a business owner.
The ability to sell is necessary for many aspects of our life.
37. If you want to be richer; serve more people.
Humility will open doors for you.
38. In my opinion, one of the reasons millions of people lose billions of dollars is that they invested their money but were unwilling to invest their time.
Keep in mind that, to build your dreams you must dedicate time.
39. If you are young and have not been as successful, you should create the impression that you have.
Having confidence that we can do it is the first step to achieving it.
40. You don't need to be a scientist to be rich.
There is no exact formula for having money.
41. The problem with the school is that they give you the answer and then they give you the exam. Life is not so.
A critique of the school system.
42. The richest people in the world search and build networks, everyone else is looking for jobs.
They do not cling to a thing but expand.
43. If you're still doing what Mommy and Daddy told you to do (go to school, get a job, and save money); you are losing.
Traditional things don't always benefit us.
44. Don't be addicted to money. Work to learn and not for money. Work for knowledge.
When we are blinded by money, we are doomed to fall.
- You may be interested in: "Addiction and greed: how are they related?"
45. Waiting consumes your energy. Acting creates energy.
It is always a good time to start.
46. Opportunities are repeated because people repeat the same mistakes.
Create your own opportunities.
47. A mistake is a sign that it is time to learn something new, something that you did not know before.
A great way to see mistakes.
48. Accounting may be the most confusing and boring subject in the world, but if you want to be rich in the long run, it may also be the most important.
There are boring things that are necessary to learn.
49. Why work hard to get money? Learn to make money and people work for you and you will be free to do the important things.
A goal that many have in mind.
50. Friends are good, but family is even more so.
Family is your main pillar.
51. Your decisions will lead to imminent success or failure.
That is why you should be careful about the things you decide to do.
52. You don't need a college education, a well-paying job, or any money to get started. All you have to do is know what you want, have a plan, and stick with it.
Having a plan for your future will make it easier to achieve.
- Related article: "The 13 types of learning: what are they?"
53. If you don't have a plan for your money before leaving this land, the government does.
Good financial management is always important.
54. Often times, the more money you make, the more money you spend; That is why more money does not make you rich. Assets make you rich.
A big mistake that many of us make.
55. You only have a certain number of hours in a day and a limit for which you can work.
Manage your time and you can meet your goals.
56. The moment you decide to create a passive income portfolio, your life changes.
A call to action that is important to practice.
57. If you are the type of person who has no guts, you will quit whenever life puts pressure on you.
To achieve our goals, we must have the courage to continue despite everything.
58. The size of your success is measured by the strength of your desire; by the size of your dreams; and how you handle disappointment along the way.
Your wish is just the drive to work harder.
59. Sight is what you see with your eyes. Vision is what you see with your mind.
Expand your vision.
60. Passion is the beginning of success.
If you don't do things with love, you won't get very far.
61. At school we are taught that mistakes are bad, and we are punished for them.
Mistakes are part of life.
62. He finds the game you can win at and commits your life to playing it; play to win.
One of Robert's great teachings is to see life as a game.
63. People need to wake up and realize that life does not wait. If you want something, get up and go get it.
Time does not stand still, so it is necessary to take advantage of it.
64. The love of money is not bad. The downside is the lack of money.
Money may not buy everything, but it is always needed.
65. If you look at the way human beings are designed to learn, you will see that we learn by making mistakes.
Learning is actually about trial and error.
66. Sometimes it pays to be underestimated. It's not that people should think you're a loser or a coward, but it's also not a good idea to be considered the smartest guy around.
It is always good not to show all your cards.
67. Knowing that you need to make a change is not enough, you have to find the guts to do it.
The first step is to acknowledge it, then you must go for it.
68. Losing inspires winners. And the losers, he defeats them.
Falls must become motivations to emerge.
- You may be interested in: "How to learn from mistakes: 9 effective tips"
69. I'd rather change than hold on to the past.
Clinging to the past prevents us from living in the present and projecting a good future.
70. I have a lot of money because I was willing to make more mistakes than most people and learn from them.
The way he got his wealth.
71. A plan is a bridge to your dreams. Your job is to make the plan or the actual bridge, so that your dreams come true.
It is not enough to build the perfect plan, but to take the necessary steps to execute it.
72. Anyone can identify a risk. An entrepreneur can see the payoff.
Not all risks represent a negative.
73. The most successful people are nonconformists who are not afraid to ask why; especially when everyone thinks it's obvious.
Be dissatisfied with your success, you can always continue to grow.
74. The more I risk being rejected, the better my chances of being accepted.
Where a door closes, a new opportunity opens.
75. The more a person seeks security, the more he gives up being in control of his life.
Safety can become an impediment to getting where we want to go.
76. I am concerned about all the people who focus so much on money and not their greatest wealth, which is their education.
Knowledge should be your center, as it never ends.
- Related article: "Educational psychology: definition, concepts and theories"
77. Lack of information doesn't hold us back as much as lack of trust.
Lack of confidence stops us from trying something.
78. In today's rapidly changing world, it is the people who are not taking risks who are actually taking a risk.
Do not fear changes, adaptation is what leads us to success.
79. We learn to walk by stumbling. If we had never fallen, we would never have learned to walk.
How will we know how to do something if we do not know what not to do?
80. Most people either haven't made enough mistakes or continue to make the same mistakes over and over again. Without mistakes and without learning there is no magic in life.
It is useless to make the same mistakes, that only means that there has been no learning.
81. If all you do is stay in the bank dreaming of the other side, your dreams will be just dreams forever.
Nobody lives on illusions, you have to take action.
82. Sometimes you win, sometimes you learn.
You don't lose, you learn a lesson.
83. Many times you will realize that it is not more or your father, your husband or your wife, or the children who are holding you back. Are you. Get out of your own way.
Many times we are the ones who prevent us from getting where we want.
- You may be interested in: "How do you get out of your comfort zone? 7 keys to achieve it "
84. If people prepare to be flexible, keep an open mind and learn, they will get rich from the changes.
The ability to adapt is what leads us to achieve our goals.
85. Consider yourself a one-man army. You are not only a commander of your business or company, but also a soldier.
You are everything and therefore you must be responsible for your actions.
86. Within every problem there is an opportunity.
Every problem has its solution or an opportunity to succeed.
87. Taxes are a punishment for those who produce, and a reward for those who do not generate anything.
The two faces of taxes.
88. If you want to change your life, start by changing your words. Start saying the words of your dreams, of who you want to be; not the words of fear and failure.
Words have great power, both positive and negative.
89. You are only poor if you give up. The most important thing is that you did something. Most people just talk and dream of getting rich. You have done something.
Never be left with the desire to do something. Do it.
90. Your decisions decide your destiny. Take the time to do them correctly.
It is important to reflect on the decisions that we will make.
91. It is not what you say to others that determines your life; it is what you whisper to yourself that has the most power!
Focus on motivating yourself.
92. There is always risk, so learn to control it instead of avoiding it.
Risk will always exist, the important thing is how we handle it.
- Related article: "How to overcome fear: 4 psychological tips"
93. Most of the people follow the crowd. They do things because everyone else does them.
The winners are those who dare to do different things.
94. If you think that money will solve your problems, I am afraid you will have a difficult path.
Money helps to get through difficult times, but it is not a magic wand to disappear problems.
95. If you make a mistake, that's fine; learn from it and don't do it again.
The true purpose of learning from a mistake.