The 90 best phrases of January
Dec 10, 2021
January is always a good time to start over, leave behind problems, difficulties, anger and all negative situations that only bring conflicts to our lives.
These are days to plan the year that is beginning and charge yourself with good energy to do all your daily activities with the best of spirits. To encourage this mentality, below we will review several of the best phrases of january, ideal to dedicate to friends, family and loved ones in general.
- Related article: "136 motivational phrases to focus on success"
The most inspiring and memorable January phrases
In this compilation you will be able to find the best phrases about the month of January and the beginning of a new year, which will give you strength and inspiration to create new plans, continue with your old projects or change what you think is necessary in your life.
1. Let go of yesterday. Let today be a new beginning, be the best person you can and you will get to where God wants you to be. (Joel Osteen)
It is healthy to put aside grudges, they can be a very heavy burden.
2. A good traveler has no fixed plans and has no intention of arriving. (Lao Tzu)
Live every opportunity life offers you with joy and enthusiasm.
- You may be interested in: "The 90 best phrases of Lao-Tzu"
3. The first day of January always presents itself in my mind as a series of very solemn and important reflections and a Easier question to ask than to answer: How did I improve last year and with what good intentions do I see the dawn of your successor? (Charlotte Brontë)
Starting the first day of the year with good thoughts will allow you to stay motivated for the rest of the year.
4. Life is actually very simple, but men insist on complicating it. (Confucius)
Life is very beautiful, but we ourselves transform it into a nightmare.
5. It takes as much energy to desire as it does to plan. (Eleanor Roosevelt)
Put all your efforts into working for what you want.
6. January the month of empty pockets. Let's endure this bloody month, anxious as the forehead of a theater producer. (Sidonie Gabrielle Colette)
January is generally a month where finances are in the red, so you have to take action.
7. January is the month to dream. (Anonymous)
January is a new opportunity to plan, build and dream.
8. With January comes snow, and it makes our feet and toes shine. (Sara Coleridge)
The smile is free, you have to know how to take advantage of it.
9. It is a new beginning and, as a phoenix, I will be reborn from the ashes and I will not let anyone stop me. (Xavier Wilson)
Never give up the first time, fight continuously.
10. This year I will be stronger, braver, kind and unstoppable. This year I will be fierce.
Make it a goal that each day you will be better.
11. January 31st, seven capes and a hat, and I still have ice! (Popular saying)
12. Start the year in a positive way. Lose an electron!
Get out of your life what does not serve you.
13. 26 of January. The day when nothing of importance happens to anyone else. (Ashley Newel)
Many people have a very special day in January.
14. January is the first month, if it's cold he's a good gentleman.
In many parts of the world, January is a winter time.
- Related article: "100 Very Popular Short Sayings (and What They Mean)"
15. I hope that this year you will make mistakes, because making mistakes means doing new things, learning, living and changing the world. (Neil Gaiman)
Never stop making mistakes, it is a teaching.
16. I think it would be much more sensible to start with the New Years resolutions on January 2nd. (Helen Fielding)
We must not leave anything for tomorrow, today is the time.
17. The month of January is too sad if you don't take it as a metaphor for the life to come. (Unknown)
Making a life purpose is not always easy.
18. On January 1 we spent it walking through our lives, room by room, taking note of all the work that remains to be done... (Ellen Goodman)
The first day of the year is a great time to plan and let go.
19. At the beginning and end of the year, the day grows with every step. (Anonymous)
The most complex days are the last day of the year and the beginning of the next.
20. In January, dress up in your best attitude and get ready for a great start.
At the beginning of the new year, consider a new beginning, you are capable.
21. Tomorrow will be the first blank page of a book with 365 pages. Write a good story.
The first of January is a good time to start planning your new year.
22. If someone does not love you with your January, he does not deserve you in your August.
If they don't love you with your mistakes, then that person doesn't deserve you.
23. I love the beginnings; If I were in charge of the calendars, each day would be January 1st. (Jerry Spinelli)
The beginnings, even when they are difficult, are important.
24. May this January give you the opportunity to make fewer and better mistakes.
Don't be afraid of failing, just give it a try.
25. On the waning moon of January, cut your log.
January is an ideal time to cut through what is not profitable for the whole year.
26. Things you have to do this January: try to be happy. There, January is already too hard on its own. (Unknown)
At all times, seek to be happy, that no one steals that from you.
27. Anyone who thinks that gardening begins in the spring and ends in the fall is missing the best part of the year as it begins in January with dreams. (Josephine Nosse)
Don't miss any opportunity that comes your way.
28. Of loves the first, of moons those of January.
January is a very conducive month to search for love.
29. Remember that on January 7 at 8 in the morning you have to delay the scale by 5 kg. (Unknown)
After the feast of the Magi, you have to get serious about food and exercise.
- You may be interested in: "The 100 best phrases of December"
30. He changes his car, his house, his clothes, his shoes, his month, his look, his work, the year; but never from friends. (Unknown)
In the new year, keep true friendships.
31. January is a good gentleman if he does not become a sailor.
January is a good month, don't get carried away by other people's opinions.
32. It wouldn't be a new year if you didn't have the odd regret. (William Thomson)
It is normal to bring the odd regret from the old year.
33. Slopes of January, February, March, April, May, June ...
Each month has its challenges.
34. The eurillos are already leaving, it will be for the January slope.
The great bill that December leaves us.
35. If January through December pass without cold, when February comes the river freezes. (Popular saying)
February is also a month where the cold is present.
36. In the month of January the sun enters each stream.
January reminds us that we have a new opportunity in the year.
37. And now we believe in a long year that is given to us new, intact and full of things that have never been or existed. (Rainer Maria Rilke)
38. Every drop of January is worth money.
A phrase that reminds us that it is a good idea to practice saving.
39. On the day of Epiphany, the stars are seen at noon.
It refers to the beauty of the tradition of the Magi.
40. Poor those who have a birthday in January, already when we are all poor. (Unknown)
Funny phrase to say that January birthday children do not receive gifts.
41. In January, the dog's noses sweat.
January is a very cold month, so you have to take precautions.
42. If the toads sing in January, close your cellar. (Popular saying)
There are things that should not be shared.
43. Let each new year find the best version of yourself. (Benjamin Franklin)
At the beginning of the year, make it your goal to be a better person.
- Related article: "The 90 best phrases of Benjamin Franklin"
44. January 2 should be named "International Day of the one who will have to eat it that is going to get bad." (Popular saying)
It is normal that on the second day of January, we are still passing the effects of December.
45. January sun, short-lived.
Talking about the unforgiving cold of January.
46. Whoever wants water in January is neither a farmer nor a rancher.
You cannot ask for what you cannot give.
47. Dusty January, rainy February. (Saying)
There are always good moments and others not so much.
48. Hope smiles at me from the threshold of the coming year and whispers to me that it will be happier. (Alfred Lord Tennyson)
The new year that begins will be much better.
49. We are all the same but those born in January are the first.
It is a phrase that reflects that the birthday of January feels important.
50. I have decided that this will be a very good year.
Good decisions are those that lead to reaching the goal.
51. The one that is sheared in January is sheared the entire year.
As we act in January, the rest of the year will be the same.
52. January. Let go of yesterday. Let today be a new beginning, be the best person you can and you will get to where God wants you to be. (Joel Osteen)
To start a good and prosperous year, it is necessary to leave all the bad flavors of the past year, behind.
53. Happy new year and happy new opportunity to do things right. (Oprah Winfrey)
It is your time to make up for a mistake, recover and improve.
54. This year, to find balance, we should begin by looking at the potential in our lives, not its failures. (Ellen Goodman)
To grow, although it is necessary to learn from failure, it is also important to embrace our strengths.
55. Snow falling silently in the middle of the night will always fill my heart with sweet clarity. (Novala Takemoto)
Find the light wherever you shine.
56. Success is going from failure to failure without losing enthusiasm. (Winston Churchill)
Failure is a learning that allows you to reach the future.
57. January salmon, for me the first.
Take the first good opportunity that comes your way.
58. One month before and one month after Christmas, it's real winter.
Everything around Christmas is full of snow.
- You may be interested in: "130 phrases to congratulate your loved ones on Christmas and holidays"
59. On the seventeenth of January, they ask for their animals, from the shepherd to the yuntero.
About disassembling the crib.
60. I compare you to the January moon, which is the clearest of the whole year.
A beautiful reference to the first moon of the year.
61. Forget the past, live the present and let the future come to you. (Unknown)
Don't let the past stay in your life.
62. The snow shines like a million little suns. (Lama Willa Miller)
Even in something so cold we can find light.
63. The time is always right to do what is right. (Martin Luther King Jr.)
Today is the right day, so take advantage of it.
64. Success does not know cold or fatigue, it only knows effort. (Anonymous)
To succeed you just have to work hard.
65. Create a life that feels good on the inside, not just a life that looks good on the outside.
Feeling good inside is what really matters.
66. It is never too late to be what you could have been. (George Elliot)
There is always time to start over.
67. Change is the opportunity to do something amazing.
Every day brings a new opportunity to do something new.
68. There is no security in this life. There are only opportunities. (Douglas MacArthur)
Take advantage of every moment, otherwise, you will not know what your opportunity is.
69. Always fight for the impossible, because 9 times out of 10 you can make the impossible possible. (Unknown)
Trying with perseverance will ensure that we have that opportunity that we seek and deserve.
70. Every great dream begins with a dreamer. (Harriet Tubman)
For things to come true it is necessary to dare to dream.
71. There will come a time when everything you believe will be over. That moment will be the new beginning. (Louis L’Amour)
Life will give you opportunities to start over.
- Related article: "7 psychological tricks to achieve your New Year's resolutions"
72. Failure will never catch up with me if my determination to succeed is strong enough. (Og Mandino)
Failure will not be such, when the desire to succeed is great.
73. You have been assigned this mountain to show others that it can move. (Anonymous)
You are an example to follow.
74. The most important investment you can make is in yourself. (Warren Buffet)
Focus on preparing, studying, learning, and being a better version of yourself.
75. Life is like a movie: write your own ending, keep believing, keep pretending. (Jim Henson)
Don't let others decide for you.
76. Fate is not a matter of opportunity, it is a matter of decisions. It is not something to be hoped for, but something to be achieved. (William Jennings Bryan)
Start the first day of the year by making the right decisions that will lead to success.
77. You only fail when you stop trying. (Anonymous)
If you don't try, how will you know you can?
78. Always be the best version of yourself, rather than someone else's second-rate version. (Judy Garland)
Don't be a copy of someone else, you are great.
79. Life is like a big canvas, use as much paint as you can on it. (Danny Kaye)
You are the artist who will paint your life.
80. Dear cholesterol, in January we make amends. (Anonymous)
January is a good time to go on a diet.
81. Snow elicits responses that go back to childhood. (Andy Goldsworthdy)
Many good memories are forged in the January snow.
82. Snow itself is lonely or, if you prefer, self-sufficient. There is no other time when the whole world seems to be made up of just one thing. (Joseph Wood Krutch)
A deep reflection on winter.
83. January, good month for the chickadee.
In January you need as much hot food as possible.
84. The good I will keep as beautiful memories and the bad as valuable lessons that I will never forget.
Things we must bring and leave from the old year.
85. January has a few more hours entirely; who really wants to count, has to take an hour and a half.
About the eternal days of January.
86. On January mornings, they neither say good morning, nor take off their hats.
The coldest month of the year in the northern countries. Although the warmest in the south.
87. It's snowing outside and everything is calm and quiet. At such times it is possible to believe that the world could still be good. (Richard Paul Evans)
The snow gives a feeling of calm and reflection.
- You may be interested in: "125 New Year phrases to congratulate on New Year's Eve"
88. The secret to change is to focus all your energies not on fighting, but on building something new. (Socrates)
Find something new where you can be happy.
89. May all your troubles last as long as your New Years resolutions! (Joey Adams)
Try to focus on effective, not perfect solutions that are impossible to achieve.
90. With January comes snow, and it makes our feet and toes shine. (Sara Coleridge)
The reflection of the snow that gives us the opportunity to shake off the old and welcome the new.
January is a month that invites you to reinvent yourself and have a moment of introspection to get things done.