The 80 best phrases (and reflections) on Security
Aug 11, 2022
Security is having the conviction that we are unique and that our talents are important to make our lives better. That is why we must always prioritize the search and reinforcement of both our self-esteem and tranquility for our lives in general.
- We recommend you read: "70 famous phrases about happiness to live with more joy"
Best phrases about security
With this collection of quotes and thoughts about security, we can find that message according to our situation that will help us increase our confidence.
1. We must be aware that what causes us discomfort or anxiety is not the events, but how we link our emotions to them. (Jonathan Garcia-Allen)
When we go through a difficult time, our reaction is due to the way we feel.
2. Half of modern drugs could be thrown out the window, although the birds could eat them. (MartinH. Fisher)
Let's avoid everything that makes us bad.
3. He does not live who does not live safely. (Francisco Quevedo)
Security is essential to live confidently.
4. Security is mostly a superstition. Life is a daring adventure or it is nothing. (Helen Keller)
Even though life is an adventure with ups and downs, security helps keep us confident.
5. Security is not a gadget, it is a state of mind. (Eleanor Everett)
Security often depends on our mind.
6. Concern for the man and his safety must always be the primary concern of all efforts. (Albert Einstein)
Although we try hard to be calm, there are always negative thoughts in our mind.
7. Happiness for me consists in being in good health, in sleeping without fear and waking up without anguish. (Francoise Sagan)
Happiness is not based on something material, but on things as common as tranquility.
8. Any society that gives up a little freedom to gain a little security deserves neither. (Benjamin Franklin)
Having security does not mean giving up something important.
9. Tradition becomes our security, and when the mind is secure it is in decline. (Jiddu Krishnamurti)
Staying safe helps us live peacefully.
10. The desire for security goes against all noble and great undertakings. (Tacit)
In all aspects of life, you have to feel safe.
11. Don't be afraid to give up the good to pursue the great.
Get out of your comfort zone and you will see how wonderful your life will be.
12. Forgetting is security. (Salman Rushdie)
We take refuge in oblivion as an escape to keep us safe.
13. To understand security you do not have to face it, but incorporate it into yourself. (Alan Watts)
Security is nowhere to be found, but within yourself.
14. Only one thing makes a dream impossible: the fear of failure. (Paulo Coelho)
Do not be afraid of failure, you are a great teacher.
15. Whatever is at the center of our lives will be our source of safety, guidance, wisdom, and power. (Stephen Cover)
Your thoughts and how you live your days, is what gives you the security you have.
16. If people like you, they will listen to you, but if they trust you, they will do business with you. (Zig Ziglar)
Always be trustworthy.
17. The trust of the innocent is the liar's most useful tool. (Stephen King)
Do not be so trusting, there are malicious people.
18. Individual freedom cannot exist without security and economic independence. (FranklinD. Roosevelt)
When we have a life where we generate our own income, security is impressive.
19. Nothing can give a real sense of security in the home except true love. (BillyGraham)
True love is a support to have complete security.
20. You have to feel gifted to do something and that thing has to be achieved, whatever it takes. (Marie Curie)
Don't let anything get in your way.
21. You are as young as your self-confidence, as old as your fears.
Age has nothing to do with your self-confidence.
22. He who leans on others, he sees how the world falters; he who leans on himself remains secure. (Paul Johann Ludwig Von Heyse)
Do not look for support in others, but in the most important person in your life, yourself.
23. The hesitant who doubt security will not do very great things. (T.S. Eliot)
Don't hesitate, stand firm.
24. Focus on the journey, not the destination. Joy is found not in finishing an activity but in doing it.
Don't focus on the goal, enjoy the way to get there.
25. Happiness is the meaning and purpose of life, the overall and ultimate goal of human existence. (Aristotle)
Happiness is a dream that we all want to achieve.
26. No one will ever hurt you, son. I am here to protect you. That's why I was born before you and my bones hardened before yours. (Juan Rulfo)
Parents are a great support for children to acquire security.
27. The first duty of the Government and the greatest obligation is public safety. (ArnoldSchwarzenegger)
The rulers must guarantee the safety of their fellow citizens.
28. What we conquer is not the mountain, it is ourselves. (Sir Edmond Hillary)
Confidence in yourself is not to conquer others, but for yourself.
29. Trusting everyone and not trusting anyone are two vices. But in the one there is more virtue, and in the other, more security. (Lucius Annaeus Seneca)
Blindly trusting everyone is as dangerous as closing ourselves off from the world.
30. We only flourish if our emotional needs, especially the need for protection and affection, are met. (Elsa Punset)
Feeling safe and protected is a goal that we all want to achieve.
31. One of two; you will take a step towards your growth or you will take a step back towards your security. (Abraham Maslow)
Don't stay where you feel comfortable and safe, go a little further.
32. Security is not having things, it is knowing how to handle them. (Susan Jeffers)
Material things do not give you true security, it is only achieved within yourself.
33. Your desire to achieve something must be greater than the fear of it. That is the only secret. (Neil Strauss)
Don't let fear paralyze you.
34. Freedom and security lie not so much in what we have, but in what we can create through trust. (Robert Kiyosaki)
Security is ephemeral if we do not know how to use it.
35. Love is the source of security, the source of life. (Susan Polis Schutz)
Where there is love, there is security.
36. The best way to know if you can trust someone is to trust them. (Ernest Hemingway)
Confidence brings confidence.
37. Many people think of security instead of opportunity. They seem to be more afraid of life than death. (JamesF. Bymes)
Opportunities often create insecurities.
38. There is no security on this earth, there is only opportunity. (Douglas McArthur)
If you take advantage of opportunities, security comes.
39. Awareness of danger is already half of safety and salvation. (RamonJ. Sender)
When you are really aware of the danger, you already have security in what you are doing.
40. Walk as if you were kissing the ground with your feet. (Thich Nhat Hanh)
In your walk stay safe in every step.
41. Have faith in your own effort and in your own confidence. With the power of thoughts you can determine your destiny. (Swami Sivananda)
Be confident in yourself and what you can achieve.
42. No one who is enthusiastic about his work can fear anything in life. (Samuel Goldwyn)
If you love what you do, security is always present.
43. You can comfortably advise from a safe place. (Soren Kierkegaard)
It is easy to advise when we are sure of something.
44. The more you look for security, the less you will find it. But the more you look for opportunities, the sooner you'll achieve the security you want. (Brian Tracey)
Do not focus on having security, but on taking advantage of opportunities.
45. It doesn't matter how you feel inside; always try to act like a winner. (Arthur Ashe)
That your exterior always radiates security, even if inside you are shattered.
46. Don't trust people who tell you other people's secrets. (Dan Howell)
Loyalty goes hand in hand with security.
47. In the end, there are three things that matter, how we have lived, how we have loved and how we have learned to let go. (Jack Kornfield)
Live life in such a way that you love what you lived and learn from it.
48. It is better to be safe than sorry. (American proverb)
Security kills any bug.
49. Do exactly what you would do if you felt safer. (Meister Eckhart)
Act in such a way that the confidence you have is seen.
50. There is no greater relief than beginning to be what you are. (Alexander Jodorowsky)
Don't be a copy, be yourself.
51. True love begins when you accept yourself in your totality. Then, and only then, can you fully love another person. (Amy Leigh Mercree)
When you accept yourself as you are, then you can accept others.
52. The inability to open up to hope is what blocks trust, and blocked trust is the reason for ruined dreams. (ElizabethGilbert)
Not having hope is not having dreams.
53. Taking time each day to relax and renew is essential to living well.
Find a moment to clear your mind and strengthen your spirit.
54. The safest thing is to give each one something to defend. (Georges Clemenceau)
We always have something for which we want to fight.
55. Uncertainty is the only certainty there is, and knowing how to live with insecurity is the only security. (John Allen Paulos)
Uncertainty is always present.
56. The opposite of security is insecurity, and the only way to overcome insecurity is to take risks. (Theodore Forstman)
Assume challenges and carry it out.
57. If you don't have confidence in yourself, don't worry. It is easy to grow it. All you have to do is behave as if you already have the confidence you want to have.
Every day cultivate security in your abilities, you can.
58. Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you've imagined. (Henry David Thoreau)
Walk safely on the path that goes to your dreams.
59. Trust is more important than money. If you have confidence, if you have credit, you don't need money.
Seek security in yourself, the rest is achieved along the way.
60. Be yourself, express your thoughts and have faith in yourself. Don't go around looking for a successful personality to copy. (Bruce Lee)
Don't pretend to be someone you're not.
61. Our deepest fear is not being inadequate, it is having the power that we have. It is our light, and not our darkness, that most frightens us. (Marianne Deborah Williamson)
We must be afraid not of not being perfect, but of wanting to be.
62. Beauty begins when you decide to be yourself. (Coco Chanel)
When you learn to accept yourself as you are, doors open.
63. The best closed door is the one that can be left open. (Chinese proverb)
Have some time for yourself.
64. Keeping yourself safe doesn't mean burying yourself. (Seneca)
Take care of your feelings, but do not close yourself off.
65. Self-respect is the feeling of security that nobody, until now, distrusts. (H. L. Mencken)
Respect yourself, so others will too.
66. Security is not expensive, it is invaluable. (Jerry Smith)
Having security is a very valuable treasure.
67. One is safe when one is not afraid of the inconveniences of the moment or the outcome of the started enterprise. (Cicero)
No matter how life comes, stay safe at all times.
68. You can be invincible if you never engage in combat whose success you are not sure of, and only when you know that victory is in your hand. (Epictetus of Phrygia)
If you are certain that something is not going to turn out the way you want, don't go down that road.
69. You become vulnerable and can be easily hurt when your feelings of security and happiness depend on other people's behavior and actions. (BrianL. Weiss)
Don't let your safety depend on others.
70. He who seeks to ensure the well-being of others, already has his own insured. (Confucius)
Helping others is a way to increase your confidence.
71. The sign of a successful man is to spend a whole day on the bank of a river without feeling guilty about it.
There are times when doing nothing is part of cultivating self-love.
72. There is more to life than increasing your speed. (MohandasK. Gandhi)
Live at your own pace, not that of others.
73. The only way to be sure of catching a train is to miss the previous one. (Gilbert Chesterton)
If you fall, get up and start over.
74. It's easier to shut yourself up in his house than to keep everything outside of it. (Thomas Kempis)
There are times when staying safe is the ideal option.
75. The way to develop self-confidence is to do the things you fear and get a series of positive experiences behind you.
Dare to do things that you had not done before and you will see how security comes to you.
76. The man who seeks security, even in the mind, is like a man who cuts off his limbs so that the artificial ones do not give him any pain or difficulty. (Henry Miller)
Safety is not only in the mind, but also in the heart.
77. The only real security a man can have in this world is his store of knowledge, experience, and ability. (HenryFord)
You have something wonderful, your security, preparation, experience and ability to move forward.
78. Both confidence and lack of confidence are contagious.
Confidence in yourself is an example for others to achieve.
79. It doesn't bother me that you lied to me, it bothers me that from now on I can't believe you. (Friedrich Nietzsche)
When trust in someone is lost, it is very difficult to regain it.
80. We have to reject everything that limits us. (Richard Bach)
Avoid everything that limits your dreams.