The 110 best short phrases for Instagram
Apr 10, 2023
Social networks help us to express ourselves, vent or bring important reflections to other people who want to see. Although there are people who show a false life on this digital platform, we can use it to motivate ourselves ourselves, to reflect, or to create a kind of diary about the things that we are experiencing, something that we can see and read in hindsight.
In this sense, here you will find a compilation of various short phrases for Instagram They invite you to reflect and express feelings.
- Related article: "190 wise phrases to reflect on life"
The most inspiring short phrases for Instagram
With this collection of quotes and short reflections for your Instagram profile, you will be able to give it a touch interesting to all your personal or professional posts by adding a caption to each publication or by creating posters.
1. If you can dream it you can do it. (Walt Disney)
Everything we set out to do can come true with effort and dedication.
2. It deserves your dream. (Octavio Paz)
We all have dreams that we want to make come true and if we have tenacity, achieving it becomes a reality.
3. Life is better for those who do what they can to have the best.
If you live your life in a good way, you will have the opportunity to do everything you dream of.
- You may be interested in: "The best phrases about Psychology... and its meaning"
4. Keep smiling, because life is beautiful and there are many things to smile about.
Never stop smiling, even if it's hard.
5. Live, fight, dream, travel. Repeat.
Life is not just struggle, it also has its moments of fun.
6. Value each step.
We must not focus only on the goal but on the path that leads us to it.
7. What you do today can improve all your tomorrows. (Ralph Marston)
Take care of your actions, tomorrow they will bill you.
8. Success is not random, it is a variable dependent on effort. (Sophocles)
Only hard work leads to success.
9. Retry. Fail again. Fail better. (Samuel Beckett)
After a failure, get up and move on.
10. To live longer we have to grow old.
The years go by and old age arrives, that is something that we cannot stop.
11. And you will discover that waiting is not the best way to be free.
Taking action is the best way to move forward.
12. Don't call it a dream, call it a plan.
If you have a dream, work on it and turn it into a plan.
13. No matter how short the path. Who stomps, leaves a mark.
Find that your walk leaves an indelible mark.
14. Living by appearances makes you a slave to others.
Bet on originality, appearances never give good results.
15. Sometimes you have to keep going. As if nothing, as if nobody, as never...
Even if the road gets difficult, don't stop, keep going.
16. Life goes on, with or without you.
Despite death, life continues.
17. The best is yet to come.
If today was not a good day, tomorrow it will be.
18. Happiness is a choice, choose to be happy.
Even if the problems are big, bet on happiness.
19. When the sun rises, the problems begin.
Every day brings its difficulties.
20. You have to look beyond what you see.
Try to see beyond the horizon.
21. An image says more than a thousand words.
Do the words are gone with the wind.
22. Fear is the greatest disability of all. (Nick Vujcic)
Fear doesn't let go, it's a power that grows if you allow it.
23. Life is not a problem to be solved but a reality to experience.
Life is simply lived as it is.
24. Be nice, everyone is fighting a battle you don't know about.
Everyone has problems, don't judge.
- Related article: "80 phrases to change the world"
25. Educate the children and it will not be necessary to punish the men. (Pythagoras)
From a young age we must learn the value of empathy.
26. Anyone deserves a life full of love, health, magic and happiness.
We all deserve a good life that is filled with love and happiness.
27. Never let anyone tell you that you can't do something.
Don't let other people's opinions influence you.
28. A positive mindset helps you succeed, think well to live better.
Never stop having a positive attitude towards life as everything will flow better that way.
29. You can't play god without knowing the devil well. (Robert Ford)
Don't judge anyone without first knowing their problems.
30. You don't have to choose, you have to accept life as it is. (osho)
Life is beautiful with its successes and failures.
31. The blows of adversity are very bitter, but they are never sterile. (Joseph Ernest Renan)
Every difficulty brings his teachings.
32. Enthusiasm moves the world. (Arthur Balfour)
Do not lose enthusiasm as nothing will go right.
33. My favorite entertainment is going where I have never been. (Dianene Arbus)
Seeing new places and living unique experiences is what life is all about.
34. It is always the adventurers who achieve great things. (Montesquieu)
He who takes risks lives great adventures.
35. see world. It is far more fantastic than any dream. (Ray Bradbury)
Don't stop, walk towards your dreams.
36. I am not telling you that it will be easy, I am telling you that it will be worth it.
To achieve something you have to make an effort, I assure you that it will be worth it.
37. There are places where one stays and places that remain in one.
When you know a place make it worthwhile.
38. If you're going to cry, let it be from laughing too much.
May your crying be of happiness.
39. There is a point of light in every storm cloud. (Brice Beresford)
Every darkness has a point of light.
40. There is a form of beauty in imperfection. (Conrad Hall)
Perfection does not exist, it is just an illusion.
41. Freedom is nothing more than the opportunity to improve. (Albert Camus)
Life gives you opportunities to change and be a better person.
42. Nothing takes as long to arrive as what never begins. (Emile-Auguste Chartier)
If you don't take the first step, nothing will happen.
43. Life is too short to go on shedding tears.
Don't let pain take over your life.
44. In life, every ending is a new beginning.
Failures are new beginnings, don't forget that.
45. Life is short, youth is finite, and opportunities are endless. (Justin Rosenstein)
Opportunities have nothing to do with age.
46. Life is either an adventure or it is nothing. (Helen Keller)
Live life simply as an adventure.
47. Where you feel peace, but at the same time your heart races.
Look for peace, but that it comes included with a little action.
48. The man is free at the moment in which he wants to be. (Voltaire)
Freedom is a very precious commodity.
49. Be happy, be bright; be yourself.
Don't lose your essence.
50. Miracles are born from difficulties. (Jean de la Bruyere)
Don't be afraid of difficulties, opportunities come from it.
- You may be interested in: "160 motivating phrases to focus towards success"
51. If you think adventure is dangerous, try routine. It is mortal. (Paulo Coelho)
Always live as if you were on a continuous adventure.
52. Where there are friends, there is wealth.
Friendship is a very valuable asset.
53. The weak can never forgive. (Gandhi)
If you want to be strong, forgive at all times.
54. There is beauty in simplicity.
In simplicity lies beauty.
55. Nothing is impossible once you have decided.
To get something you have to be determined.
56. May inspiration catch you working.
The muse only comes when something is being done.
57. We fall to learn to get up.
Falls teach us that we can get up and keep going.
58. If you don't let go of the past, with what hand do you grab the future?
Leave the past in its place, just focus on the present to have your hands free to receive the good that the future brings.
59. You only live once. But if you do it right, once is enough. (Mae West)
Life is one, live it intensely.
60. I'll go anywhere as long as it's forward. (David Livingston)
You must look forward and never back.
61. Failure is not having tried.
If the first step is not taken, then failure has already come into our life.
62. Logic will take you from A to B. Imagination will take you anywhere. (Albert Einstein)
Always use your imagination, it will take you far.
63. Impress yourself and the world will surrender to you.
Do not seek to impress others, but yourself, that is the key.
64. Happiness is a way of traveling, not a destination. (Roy. m. Goodman)
Happiness is not a point of arrival, but a journey.
65. Freedom is owning your own way.
If you are capable of being responsible for your decisions, then you are completely free.
66. Attitudes are more important than aptitudes. (Winston Churchill)
If you don't stay humble, no one will want to be around you, even if you are the most successful of all.
67. When you leave your fears behind, you feel free.
Fear paralyzes and is like a prison that prevents us from walking towards our horizon.
68. There is only one great thing in life: to love and to be loved.
Love should always multiply, never divide.
69. Attitude is a small thing that makes a big difference. (Winston Churchill)
Your way of being will determine your success.
70. Being important is from the ego, being happy is from the soul.
Don't seek fame, just be happy.
71. If you judge people, remember that you won't have time to love them.
If you focus on criticizing others, you will miss out on getting to know them better.
72. When you lose, don't forget the lesson. (Dalai Lama)
Losses bring with them great learning.
73. Love is not sought or found, it is earned, respected and valued.
Love must be earned with respect and without judgment.
74. The best show of affection is respect.
If you want to show someone your appreciation, just value and respect them.
75. From the past we do not have to remember more than the pleasant. (Jane Austen)
If you want to go to the past, just to remember good times.
76. Work hard and you will see how you reap what you sow.
Constant effort has good results.
77. It always seems impossible, until it's done. (Nelson Mandela)
Everything can seem impossible until you make the decision to do it.
78. A trip is the only thing you buy that makes you richer.
When you travel, take advantage of every moment as they are unforgettable memories.
79. Life begins at the end of your comfort zone. (Neale Donald Walsch)
Get out of your limits and you will see a world of opportunities.
80. Be the best version of yourself.
If you develop all your capabilities, you will bring out the best in you.
81. Make every day your masterpiece.
Do not miss the opportunity that offers you every day.
82. Be the owner of your own life.
Don't let anyone live your life for you.
83. Great stories never die.
May your life be an example to follow.
84. Open your eyes, live and go to bed with the satisfaction of having done it all.
May each day not end without having learned something new.
85. Don't give the past the power to define your future.
Don't give the past any power over you.
86. Wherever you go, go with all your heart. (Confucius)
Never stop listening to your heart.
87. Freedom is never given; is won. (TO. Philip Randolph)
Freedom is earned, so work for it.
88. We live in a rainbow of chaos. (Paul Cézanne)
Life is endless mistakes.
89. I am a quiet person. The restless is my mind.
Don't give so much power to your mind.
90. We do not travel to escape from life, but for life to escape from us.
Travel allows us to escape a bit from our problems.
91. We become addicted to people who make us feel good.
We must always have as friends those people who make us feel good.
92. Traveling leaves you speechless and then turns you into a storyteller. (Ibn Battuta)
Enjoy every trip you take, because they are experiences to tell.
93. I like the simple. A hug, an unexpected kiss, take care.
Simple things are the ones that fill the heart the most.
94. When a great adventure is offered to you, don't turn it down. (Amelia Earhart)
Life is a great adventure that you should not stop living.
95. You must do the things you think you cannot do. (Eleanor Roosevelt)
If you think you can't do something, focus on it.
96. It is not a matter of forgetting that the longest walk always begins with one step. (Hindu proverb)
Take one step at a time, from the rush only tiredness remains.
97. It's hard to fall, but it's worse to never have tried to climb. (Theodore Roosevelt)
Don't be afraid of falling, but of not having started walking.
98. We all die, the important thing is how and when.
Live in such a way that, when you die, you continue to live in the hearts of those who loved you.
99. The harder you work, the luckier you will be.
Work is what brings luck in life.
100. Freedom is in being masters of our own destiny.
If you own your life, you are a totally free being.
101. Traveling is changing clothes to the soul.
Include travel in your life, because they are balms that help enormously.
102. Who you must challenge, impress, and overcome is yourself.
May your enemy to defeat be yourself.
103. I am responsible for what I say, not for what you understand.
You are responsible for what you say, so watch your words.
104. Escape from the ordinary.
Don't let the routine take over you.
105. Your body listens to everything your mind says. Be positive.
The mind has great power, that is why you have to know how to control it.
106. You can't beat the person who never gives up. (Babe Ruth)
If you never give up, you will be invincible.
107. There is no medicine that cures what does not cure happiness.
Happiness heals everything.
108. The best way to predict the future is to create it. (Peter Drucker)
Your future is only your responsibility, it is in your hands to build it.
109. If you get tired, learn to rest, not to quit.
Resting is not synonymous with giving up, but it is a moment to breathe, observe and continue again.
110. Happiness is an address, not a place.
We must not see happiness as a place to go since it is a path that we can choose.