70 positive phrases to motivate you
Jul 15, 2021
Although it is true that a picture is worth a thousand words, a powerful phrase can inject us with the energy we need at a given moment: They are as brief as they are incisive and they connect with us without having to dedicate time that sometimes we do not have to recover our spirits and continue.
If what you need is a little push to help you feel focused on your goal again, here is our selection of our positive phrases to motivate you.
70 positive phrases to motivate you
For those moments when a few simple words, but well chosen, will make a difference before and after.
1. If you can dream it you can do it
It is clear? Sure now.
2. Good luck comes when preparation meets opportunity
For those occasions when we approach a project with faith and determination that the expected outcome and the passage of time causes doubts to arise, it is key to remember that what important is be prepared for the arrival of the opportunityWell, it will be presented at any time and it will be ours.
3. From the suffering emerged the strongest souls. Solid characters have scars
The Lebanese poet Khalil Gibran reminds us that each complicated stage that puts us to the test will leave us the residue of his learning, making us stronger and capable of achieving what we set out to do.
4. I learned that it is better not to worry too much. What comes is for something, what goes... also
To remember it in those moments when regretting what we lose we cannot recover our spirits.
5. Challenges are what make life interesting, and overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.
An example to motivate you towards pursuit of the challenges that arise every day.
6. Success is about getting what you want. Happiness, enjoying what you get
Phrase by Ralph Waldo Emerson, American writer and philosopher, leader of transcendentalism.
7. I am thankful for everyone who said NO to me. It is thanks to them that I am being myself
When someone like Albert Einstein does this reflection invites you to bet on yourself even when no one else does.
8. There is a motive force more powerful than steam, electricity and atomic energy: the will
Again Einstein pointing a finger at the quiz of the question; that everything depends on your efforts if you really want to achieve it.
9. Let's be realistic and do the impossible
As poetic as it is inspiring to act beyond the conventional.
10. Patience is bitter, but its fruit is sweet
Rousseau reminds us of the sense of persevering to enjoy our prize.
11. My philosophy is that not only are you responsible for your life, but by doing our best in this moment, we put ourselves in the best place for the next moment.
A reflection that Oprah Winfrey shares to invite us to give the best of ourselves to expand the possibilities of achieving our dream.
12. If we exaggerate our joys, as we do with our sorrows, our problems would lose importance
A proposal by Anatole France to realize that many times we distort our reality and create problems where there are none.
13. Do not judge every day by the harvest you have obtained, but by the seeds you have planted
Value your efforts and every step you have takenregardless of whether you have obtained its fruits.
14. It's never too late to be what could have been
George Eliot reminds us that we can always start over.
15. What does not kill you makes you stronger
If today is the day you need it, put on Kelly Clarkson's “What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger,” and sing like there's no tomorrow.
16. I have failed over and over again in my life. That is the main reason for my success
Because all the greats, even Michael Jordan, start at the bottom.
17. Success comes to all those who are busy looking for it
The prize can only touch you if you participate in the game.
18. The key to your future is hidden in your daily life
Because each new "today" will build what awaits you in "your tomorrow"; take a good look at what you do in your day to day.
19. Fate mixes the cards, but we play them
Because in your hand is what you want to achieve.
20. The success of life is not in always winning, but in never giving up
And with that philosophy of life, just you can be invincible.
21. If you can't stop thinking about something, DON'T STOP working to get it
And do it with the same determination as when you think about it.
22. You will be happy, life said, but first I will make you strong
And that is the meaning of each obstacle you have to face.
23. Sometimes you win, sometimes you learn
But lose... never never!
24. The best way to predict the future is to create it
Lincoln defended the perseverance and determination of the dreamers.
25. Follow your dreams, reach the goal and then look from there to those who told you that you could not
Now that's a real high.
26. Happiness can be found even in the darkest moments, if we are able to use the light well
Cause if there is any light, there is hope; hold on to it.
27. Someday I'll say "It wasn't easy, but I did it"
One of the mottos of those who fight for what they want.
28. I am stronger than excuses
Because you enjoy what you get more when you get over procrastination.
29. Imperfection is a kind of freedom
Give yourself the whim to free yourself embracing your flaws.
30. Live the way you want to be remembered
Why long to become something if you can just be it? Remember this positive phrase when you need to assert yourself.
31. Work hard and quietly, and let your success make all the noise
Do not waste energy on what is not worth it.
32. Don't let small minds tell you that your dreams are too big
Dream bigTotally, there will always be those who do not know that great achievements began with a dreamer.
33. Great is he who to shine does not need to turn off the light of others
Because as we shine, let's do it with our own light.
34. Do it with passion, or don't
No half measuresIf you have considered going far, do it with force.
35. Tell me that I can not and I will have one more reason to achieve it
Are you challenging me? All right, here I come.
36. Do it. They will criticize you the same
Well that, you to yours and believing in you, that you will achieve it for sure.
37. Move and the road will appear
Or as the poet would say: "Walker there is no path, the path is made by walking." Trace yours.
38. Your dreams do not have an expiration date. Take a deep breath and carry on
Persevere and carry on sooner or later you will reach your destination.
39. Be cool but don't waste time proving it
Let your achievements speak for you.
40. It never rains forever
Sooner or later... the sun will shine again. One of our favorite positive phrases to motivate you, from the movie “The Raven”.
41. A good smile can be the best attack.
Especially towards those who want to see you having a hard time.
42. Don't call it "my dream", call it "my plan"
Achieving it step by step will surely be a matter of time.
43. I can. I will do it. End of story
Because from determination to action there is only one step and you can give it.
44. The one who can change his thoughts can change his destiny
Remove your limitations from your mind and realize that if you can imagine it, you can also achieve it.
45. Fall down seven times, but get up eight
Whatever happens, don't give up. Always try one more time; the definitive one will arrive at any moment.
46. Learn to smile in any situation. Take it as an opportunity to express your strength
Let that calm and positive expression speak for you.
47. Keep a positive mind and laugh at everything
Do like the Monty Pythons in the final scene of “Brian's Life” and sing “Always look on the bright side of life” when the going gets tough.
48. Life has no remote control. Get up and change it on your own
Do you want to change things? It starts with a first step; the following will come out alone.
49. There is no failure, only unfinished success
That you have not reached the peak of your project does not mean that you will not reach it. If you are clear, it is a matter of time.
50. Brighten tomorrow with today!
Because from every act of the present we build the future.
51. If you fell yesterday, get up today
A positive phrase to motivate you to try again.
52. Where others see lights, be able to see the stars
Because if you have the capacity to capture the potential of everything around you, you can also take advantage of it.
53. Even the darkest night will end with the sunrise
Because there is no harm that one hundred years last.
54. Today is the first day of the rest of our lives
If you need it, set the counter to zero and start again from right now.
55. If you look at the sun, you won't see the shadows
Who focuses on the positive, leaves aside what darkens the moments.
56. I am optimistic. It doesn't seem very useful to be anything else
This is clearly one of those positive phrases that comes from within. What is the use of living always putting yourself in the worst?
57. Learning is a gift, even when pain is your teacher
Having a bad time can sometimes be unavoidable, but for sure you can draw a lesson from experience.
58. Be a phoenix: rise from your own ashes
… And start again by taking flight with the intention of reaching as high as you propose.
59. There is a motive force more powerful than steam, electricity and atomic energy: the will
Wanting is power. And when you really want something, you look for the ways to get there.
60. If life gives you a lemon, make a lemonade!
Nothing better to face adversity than turn error into creative font.
61. A diamond is just a piece of coal that withstood extraordinary pressure
Remember this when you think of those whom you admire for having gotten where they wanted to. Remember that behind all its brilliance there was a great effort to achieve it.
62. The best revenge is a massive hit
Do you want to "do justice" to whoever was unfair to you? Well, fight to achieve your dream and be very happy. There is no better revenge than that.
63. When you're about to quit, remember why you started
Take it as advice or as a positive phrase to motivate yourself, but listen to it if you want reconnect with the true motive that pushes you towards your meta.
64. Don't look at the clock. Do what he does: Keep going
What it takes to achieve it is secondary, just continue on your way without pause and you will arrive earlier than you thought.
65. I do the impossible. Anyone can do what is possible
Stated to propose to achieve some achievement, be willing to go for it all.
66. When you feel sad, think how happy others are who are much worse than you
Sometimes we need a little perspective to realize that things are not as serious as we think and that we have more reasons to smile than we realize.
67. If you find an unobstructed path, it probably leads nowhere.
For women of action who are looking for an apprenticeship in their roll through life, they will need to face their day to day with a higher level of demand to feel that they are growing.
68. Look in the mirror... that's your competition
Much more than a positive phrase to motivate you. A challenge of constant self-improvement.
69. You don't have to be great to start, but you have to start to be great
Relax, just to start you will grow along the way.
70. Every dream begins with a dreamer: keep dreaming
Like the best works and great moments in history, it all starts with a little revolution in the mind or the heart of a dreamer who will dedicate part of his life to making his dream come true.
We hope that with these 70 positive phrases to motivate you, you will find the necessary push to achieve what you propose.