The 80 best Disney movie phrases
Jul 15, 2021
Disney movies have been a part of our lives for many years, with children's themes, action, romance, fun, fantasy and science fiction. They have managed to move our hearts through dreams and inspiration to achieve a better world, thus demonstrating that with films it is possible to convey important messages and valuable lessons.
- We recommend you read: "The 6 most inspiring Disney princesses (and who are an example to follow)"
Best phrases from Disney movies
To commemorate the morals and funny messages of Disney, we have brought below the best phrases of the films of this great franchise.
1. Please stay with me forever. (Dumbo)
We always want to have the beings we love by our side.
2. The past can hurt but, as I see it, you can: either run from it or learn. (The Lion King)
The past always leads us to learning.
3. We are not born to be what others want us to be, we are born to be what we want. (Brave)
Always being what we want to be is what really matters.
4. People always do crazy things when they are in love. (Hercules)
Love leads us to do crazy things.
5. I'd rather die tomorrow than live a hundred years without having met you. (Pocahontas)
Having your loved one by your side is something very important in life.
6. You should not let anyone define your limits by where you come from. Your only limit is your soul. (Ratatouille)
We are brave for what we are, not for what we have.
7. People will love you for who you are, and others will hate you for the same reason. (The Lion King)
We can be loved or hated, that's part of life.
8. Love is putting someone else's needs before your own. (Frozen)
When we love, the main thing is to be loved.
9. The flower that blooms in adversity is the rarest and most beautiful of all. (Mulan)
There is always something good out of all adversity.
10. I'm not crazy, my reality is different from yours. (Alice in Wonderland)
Each person has different goals.
11. Life gave me a moment by your side and my heart decided that that moment would be eternal. (Tangled)
Love is the most beautiful gift that life gives us.
12. There are people worth melting for. (Frozen)
There are wonderful human beings in the world that are worth knowing.
13. She warned him not to get carried away by appearances because beauty is found on the inside. (Beauty and the Beast)
The true beauty is on the inside.
14. A true hero is not measured by the size of his muscles, but by the strength of his heart. (Hercules)
A brave person is one who fights from her heart.
15. When you love someone, he remains inside your heart forever. (Bear Brother)
If you truly love, you will always carry your love within your heart.
16. Life is not a sport for peepers. If you spend time observing, you will see your life go by and you will be left behind. (The Hunchback of Notre Dame)
Life must be lived and know how to enjoy it.
17. You can't stop him from doing things, otherwise nothing would ever happen to him. (Finding Nemo)
In life you have to take risks.
18. Trust your heart and let fate decide. (Tarzan)
Don't rush things, they always come at the right time.
19. What a horror to be poor and with expensive tastes. (Cinderella)
A fun phrase that refers to the lifestyle that some people want to have but cannot afford.
20. Always let your conscience be your guide. (Pinocchio)
Listening to conscience is the best decision.
21. Laughing at yourself is loving yourself. (Mickey Mouse)
Accepting ourselves as we are is synonymous with love.
22. If you are going to live a hundred years, I want to live a hundred years less one day, because I don't want to spend a day without you. (Winnie the Pooh)
Living next to the loved one is a blessing.
23. You are braver than you think, stronger than you look and smarter than you think. (Winnie the Pooh)
We are strong, courageous and smart. More than we think.
24. Ohana means family. And your family never abandons you or forgets you. (Lilo & Stitch)
The family is always present despite difficult times.
25. No matter how much pain your heart feels, if you keep believing, the wish you want will come true. (Cinderella)
Dream without stopping.
26. If there is one thing that no one has been able to buy with money, it is the movement of a dog's tail. (The Lady and the Tramp)
The love of a pet is unconditional.
27. It is not possible that a world that does so many wonders is so bad. (The little Mermaid)
We all have the ability to see and make a better world.
28. Dreams come true, if we want them enough. (Peter Pan)
If you believe it and work for it, any dream comes true.
29. Thanks for this adventure, now it's your turn to live a new one! (Up)
Life is an adventure and you have to live it always.
30. If you focus on what you leave behind, you will not be able to see what is in front of you. (Ratatouille)
The past has no remedy and for this reason it is important not to let it affect the future.
31. You know that if you don't have background music, you can create your own. (The emperor and his follies)
Thanks to the imagination, we can do wonderful things.
32. Let me share this new world with you. (Aladdin)
We always want to share with that person who makes us feel good.
33. If you can't say something nice, you better not say anything. (Bambi)
It is better to remain silent than to criticize without having solid foundations.
34. He who does not risk, usually loses the best. (Cinderella)
There are times when we have to risk everything in order to move forward.
35. In every task there is some fun. If you find that something, the job will be a game for you (Mary Poppins)
In every activity we do there is a hidden fun.
36. Sure this water is hygienic? It looks cloudy and suspicious. It is full of bacteria! (Tarzan)
In life we find murky moments that we have to wait for them to calm down to move on.
37. I must stop pretending to be something that I am not. (Aladdin)
We should not pretend something we are not. We must be authentic.
38. Hey, for your train, you have to let Chiqui do it alone. (Finding Nemo)
We must let others do things for themselves.
39. I never turn to the past, baby, it distracts me from the now. (The Incredibles)
If we look at the past, may it only be to learn from it.
40. You are my best adventure. (The Incredibles)
Being with the loved one is something that has no value.
41. You're the best thing I didn't know I needed (Tiana and the frog)
We always need to have someone by our side.
42. The call does not come from outside, it is in me, like a tide that rises and falls. (Moana)
Our instincts sometimes guide us just where we need to go.
43. I'm not supposed to like music. But it is not my fault. (Coconut)
What we like in life, we must always pursue it.
44. To infinity and beyond! (Toy Story)
Infinity is our goal.
45. If there is one thing that no one has been able to buy with money, it is the movement of a dog's tail. (The Lady and the Tramp)
Dogs are simple creatures that just want to be loved and cared for.
46. I don't want to survive, I want to live. (Wall-E)
Enjoying life is not the same as struggling to survive in the world.
47. A lady doesn't start fights, but she can finish them. (The Aristocats)
In any situation, a female figure is always important.
48. The only way to get what you want is to work hard. (Tiana and the frog)
Hard work leads to success.
49. Do you know that space between a dream and waking? That place where you still remember dreams? That is where I will always love you. (Peter Pan)
Love is not a dream, it is a reality.
50. Remember that you are the only one who can fill the world with light. (Snow White)
Every person has the power to be a ray of light in a world of darkness.
51. He is right. I never know when to give up. (Zootopia)
Giving up shouldn't be in our vocabulary.
52. We will rescue the princess, we will save Atlantis or we will die trying. (Atlantis)
Doing our work should not be seen as a waste of time.
53. We the three gentlemen. The stars guide us, with our guitars we go like this, singing and dancing the Samba. Oh no. (The three knights)
Life is an eternal song.
54. When my husband played and I sang. It was the only thing that mattered. (Coconut)
Doing things with your partner is something that fills the heart.
55. Men have always learned from the past. After all, you can learn history backwards! (The sword in the Stone)
Yesterday is a history book that we can always consult.
56. Why should I be concerned? Why should I care? (Oliver and his gang)
Extra worries lead nowhere.
57. Your talent makes you who you are. You should be proud of that. (Peter Pan)
Each person has a talent that should not stop cultivating.
58. Who says my dreams must be just dreams? (The little Mermaid)
The only limitation to making your dreams come true is what we put ourselves on.
59. Keep your head up. Someday there will be happiness again. (Robin Hood)
Despite the circumstances, you have to stand firm.
60. The change starts with you. The change starts with me. The change starts with all of us. (Zootopia)
Change happens when people are encouraged to change.
61. It is never too late to be young. (Snow White)
Youth is not a question of age.
62. What were you thinking, plover heads? For 10 years, I did my best to raise them. Was I perfect? No. Do I know anything about children? No. Should I have read a parenting book? Probably! Where was he going with this? He had something to say. (Great heroes)
People are never ready to be parents.
63. I can't stop you from going, but I won't let you go alone (Big Heroes)
Always being accompanied is something very pleasant.
64. They say that if you dream something more than once, it will surely come true. (Sleeping Beauty)
Dreams, with just a little push, can be transformed into a beautiful reality.
65. True love will never clip your wings. (Maleficent)
When you meet your true love, he should not put conditions on you.
66. Your darkness belongs to you, in the same way as your light. (Mickey Mouse)
We all have within us the ability to be good or bad people alike.
67. Those you love change you. The things you learn mark you, and nothing in the world silences the voice that speaks to you inside. (Moana)
Your true essence is what defines you.
68. Crying calms me the problems of life. (Reverse)
Sometimes crying is a good remedy.
69. If you wait for the right moment, that was it. (Pirates of the Caribbean)
If you wait for the right moment, you may never do what you want to do.
70. Some things start big, and others start small, very small. But sometimes the smallest thing can make the biggest changes. (Dinosaur)
Start small and you will go far.
71. When someone tells you: "You are not what I expected" Smile and say: "No, because I am more than what you were looking for." (Alice in Wonderland)
Don't be influenced by the opinions of others.
72. Sometimes you try hard, but things don't go as planned. Sometimes things have to change and only sometimes it can be for the better. (Lilo & Stitch)
Don't be sad if things don't go as planned, start over.
73. Fools are not born, Pongo. Pretty girls do them in their spare time. (101 Dalmatians)
It refers to the power that women have to make fools of men.
74. You and I are a team. There is nothing more important than your friendship. (Monsters Inc.)
Friendship is a priceless treasure.
75. I love what I do, I do what I love. (Mary Poppins)
You have to love what you do, because that is where happiness resides.
76. Venture out of your comfort zone. The rewards are worth it. (Tangled)
He always seeks to do something that you have never done.
77. A single grain of rice can tip the balance. A single man can be the difference between a victory and a defeat. (Mulan)
Each person has the ability to contribute something important.
78. When you see someone talking to himself, you know that he is actually having a conversation with his angel and his devil. (The emperor and his follies)
Having a conversation with yourself is always important.
79. Your life is with who you love the most. (Tarzan)
Being next to the one you love is the truly important thing in life.
80. Your identity is your most valuable possession, protect it at all costs. (The Incredibles)
You must not give up who you really are.