The 85 best phrases about Nature
Jul 15, 2021
Nature is our home. It doesn't matter if we are from the city or from the fields, We all belong to mother earth and therefore we owe her respect and care, both because it deserves it and to continue ensuring its well-being and that we can continue living in it.
However, due to all the beauty and even mysteries that have been found in different habitats around the world, nature has served as inspiration for thousands of character creations and reflections throughout history. That is why we have brought in this article the best phrases about mother nature.
Great phrases and reflections on nature
These phrases will help you to observe the great value of the land where we live and, hopefully, they will motivate you to contribute a grain of sand to take care of it.
1. Keep your love towards nature, because it is the true way of understanding art more and more. (Vincent van Gogh)
Nature has always been an infinite source of inspiration for artists.
2. We can only dominate nature if we obey it. (Francis Bacon)
We will never be able to tame nature.
3. I believe that animals see in man a being equal to them who has lost his healthy animal intellect in an extraordinarily dangerous way. (Friedrich Nietzsche)
Reflection on the dark and primitive side of humanity.
4. Nature always carries the colors of the spirit. (Ralph Waldo Emerson)
Nature is the purest thing in the world.
5. Everything you can imagine, nature has already created. (Albert Einstein)
She is the Mother of everything for a reason.
6. Adopt the rhythm of nature; his secret is patience. (Ralph Waldo Emerson)
Over time we can see how green areas gain ground on any space.
7. The land has music for those who listen. (George Santayana)
Every ecosystem sings its own song.
8. I believe that the world is incomprehensibly beautiful: an infinite perspective of magic and wonder. (Ansel Adams)
Take a moment and enjoy the simple yet striking beauty of your environment.
9. We understand nature by resisting it. (Gastón Bachelard)
We can only understand it if we dedicate ourselves to protecting it and seeing how it flourishes.
10. There is something wonderful in all things in nature. (Aristotle)
Nature has the potential to surprise us at every moment with something new.
11. Perhaps a job that is of some benefit and then rest, nature, books, music, love of neighbor. That is my idea of happiness. (Lev Tolstoy)
The environment brings us a space to achieve tranquility.
12. In nature there is the preservation of the world. (Henry David Thoreau)
There is no other way to move forward other than by protecting the environment.
13. There is a book always open to all eyes: nature. (Jean-Jacques Rousseau)
We can see the potential of nature with the naked eye.
14. In nature are all future styles. (Auguste Rodin)
The environment around us is both the beginning and the end.
15. You may be able to fool the voters, but not the atmosphere. (Donella Meadows)
The more damage the environment receives, the more it will suffer from us.
16. The goal of life is to make the beat of your heart match the beat of the universe, so that your nature matches Nature. (Joseph Campbell)
We must be one with the environment.
17. In nature things are much more separated than souls. (Georg Simmel)
Everyone has their own place in the ecosystem.
18. The beauty of the natural world is in the details. (Natalie Angier)
Small details make a great everything.
19. In nature nothing is perfect and everything is perfect. Trees can be crooked, extravagantly curved, but still gorgeous. (Alice Walker)
Any element in nature has its unique beauty.
20. Nature never rushes. Atom by atom, little by little he gets his job done. (Ralph Waldo Emerson)
Nature teaches us how important it is to preserve and have patience to grow.
21. Look at the trees, the birds, the clouds, the stars and if you have eyes you will be able to see that all existence is joy. Everything is just happy. (Osho)
Apparently there is no such thing as sadness within the environment.
22. If you serve Nature, she will serve you. (Confucius)
If we are able to respect and care for it, we can take advantage of nature to its fullest extent.
23. The domination of nature leads to the domination of human nature. (Edward Abbey)
The way we take care of nature is the same with which we take care of ourselves.
24. Nature is the art of God. (Dante Alighieri)
So she is a great artist.
25. The trees are the efforts of the earth to speak with the listening sky. (Rabindranath Tagore)
Trees connect the earth with the sky.
26. There are two things that terribly catch my attention: the intelligence of animals and the bestiality of humans. (Flora Tristan)
A duality that is often ignored.
27. If you want to know the divine, feel the wind on your face and the warmth of the sun in your hands. (Buddha)
There is something really mystical about the elements of nature.
28. All works of nature must be considered good. (Cicero)
There is no harm that the environment can do.
29. And don't forget that the earth delights to feel your bare feet and the winds yearn to play with your hair. (Khalil Gibran)
Nature always appreciates simple acts on the part of people.
30. The most important thing for me is the direct observation of nature in its luminous existence. (August Macke)
Many find genuine delight just observing the landscape around them.
31. Water is the driving force of all nature. (Leonardo da Vinci)
Water is important to all forms of life.
32. Just living is not enough... one must have sun, freedom and a little flower. (Hans Christian Andersen)
Without what the ecosystem offers us, we cannot live.
33. The fact that we are so comfortable in the middle of nature comes from the fact that it has no opinion about us. (Friedrich Nietzsche)
Nature does not judge us. It only welcomes us, teaches us when we are wrong, and rewards us when we act well.
34. My wish is to always stay like this: living peacefully in a small corner of nature. (Claude Monet)
Who wouldn't want to have a little bit of nature within reach on a daily basis?
35. The men argue. Nature acts. (Voltaire)
When necessary, nature stops at nothing.
36. Nature delights in simplicity. (Isaac Newton)
Nature does not need bribes or favors.
37. Each strand of grass seems to contain a library dedicated to wonder, silence, and goodness. (Fabrizio Caramagna)
A beautiful view on the ecosystem.
38. Let nature do its own thing; she knows her trade better than we do. (Michael E. Montaigne)
He has been since the beginning of the Earth and will be until its end.
39. Nature is not a luxury, but a necessity of the human spirit, as vital as water or good bread. (Edward Abbey)
There is no better way to describe the importance of nature to humanity.
40. Spring is nature's way of saying: Let's party! (Robin Williams)
Who is not encouraged when spring arrives?
41. Nature is the best teacher of truth. (San Agustin)
There is nothing hidden in the way the environment is displayed.
42. Even if I knew that tomorrow the world ends... today I would plant a tree. (Martin Luther King)
You don't need to question it. If it is in your power to plant a tree, do it.
43. To forget how to dig the earth and take care of the soil is to forget ourselves. (Mahatma Gandhi)
By neglecting the environment, we neglect ourselves.
44. He chooses only one teacher; nature. (Rembrandt)
Nature always has a new lesson to teach.
45. You will find much more in the woods than in books. Trees and rocks will teach you what teachers cannot tell you. (Saint Bernard)
To learn completely it is necessary to explore the environment around us.
46. Allow nature to teach you stillness. (Anonymous)
Learn from the tranquility that the environment emanates.
47. Study nature, love nature, get close to nature. It will never let you down. (Frank Lloyd Wright)
Nature is a cycle of life.
48. In any nature walk, one receives much more than what he seeks. (John Muir)
When touring landscapes, you never leave without getting a lesson.
49. Man has made the earth hell for animals. (Arthur Schopenhauer)
An unfortunate reality that we hope to change.
50. Those who contemplate the beauty of the earth, find forces that will last forever. (Rachel Carson)
Who can see the beauty that lives in the environment, can see everything clearly.
51. Primroses and landscapes have a serious flaw: they are free. The love of nature does not give work to factories. (Aldous Huxley)
We tend to underestimate the value of nature and all that it offers us.
52. Trees that are slow to grow bear the best fruit. (Molière)
Never rush something, because it can bring more negative than positive consequences.
53. Nature is not a place to visit, it is our home. (Gary Snyder)
You have to understand that nature is the place where we reside.
54. Nature never does anything superfluous, nothing useless, and knows how to extract multiple effects from a single cause. (Copernicus)
The true work of nature in the world.
55. The good man is the friend of all living beings. (Mahatma Gandhi)
Let's be good men and women.
56. I can find God in nature, in animals, in birds, and in the environment. (Pat Buckley)
Nature is a divine gift.
57. Nature has put in our minds an insatiable desire to see the truth. (Marco Tulio Cicero)
The environment encourages us to discover all its mysteries.
58. Nature is my only medicine. (Sara Mos)
There is nothing more comforting than being in contact with the environment.
59. The sky is under our feet, as well as over our heads. (Henry David Thoreau)
The environment is also our paradise.
60. The wealth I achieve comes from nature, the source of my inspiration. (Claude Monet)
Monet explains how nature is his eternal muse.
61. In a meadow open yourself to clarity, embrace simplicity, eliminate selfishness. Look at everything as if it were the seed of something. (Fabrizio Caramagna)
Put your negative thoughts aside when you enter a landscape.
62. They can cut all the flowers, but spring can never stop. (Pablo Neruda)
Nature always finds its way of life.
63. The creation of a thousand forests is in an acorn. (Ralph Waldo Emerson)
All great things come from a simple source.
64. Mother Nature speaks in a language understood within the peaceful mind of the sincere observer. (Radhanath Swami)
Only those who have the right sensitivity can understand what nature says.
65. We can defy human laws, but we cannot resist natural ones. (Julio Verne)
There is nothing we can do against the fury of nature.
66. Knowing nature, you will get to know yourself. (Maxime Lagac)
By working for nature, we know how to work within ourselves.
67. He poisons the river, and he will poison you. (Anonymous)
If we have bad acts with nature, it will attack us back.
68. Nature is inexhaustibly sustainable if we take care of it. It is our universal responsibility to pass a healthy earth to future generations. (Sylvia Dolson)
The environment provides us with benefits to the extent that we are able to preserve it.
69. And this, our life, exempt from public shelter, finds tongues in trees, books in running streams, sermons on stones, and good at everything. (William Shakespeare)
We must never forget that behind the city there is a green environment.
70. Nature is a poem that lies hidden in a secret and wonderful form. (José Eusebio Nieremberg)
A beautiful way to visualize the charm of nature.
71. I like when a flower or a small clump of grass grows through a crack in the concrete. It is so heroic. (George Carlin)
Nature has very creative ways of growing.
72. There are always flowers for those who want to see them. (Henri Matisse)
Nature is never selfish.
73. By walking in the trees today I have grown taller. (Kate Wilson Baker)
Aspire to grow in life as much as a tree.
74. He who loves and understands a garden will find joy within it. (Chinese proverb)
Sometimes the best way to heal or move on is to take care of the environment.
75. In nature there are no rewards or punishments, there are consequences. (Robert Green Ingersoll)
Positive and negative depending on our actions towards it.
76. In all the most beautiful dreams of him, man has never known how to invent anything that is more beautiful than nature. (Alphonse de Lamartine)
Nature has an element that will always be unattainable.
77. Nature provides a free meal, but only if we control our appetite. (William Ruckelshaus)
If we abuse the goodness of the environment, it can work against us.
78. I go into nature to be relieved and healed, and to put my senses in order. (John Burroughs)
The environment always has a healing effect on everyone.
79. Understanding the laws of nature does not mean that we are immune to their operations. (David Gerrold)
Although we may know how to take care of the environment, we must always fear their movements.
80. Everyone likes to talk about society, but there will be no society if we do not take care of the environment. (Margaret Mead)
Society and the environment should go hand in hand.
81. The worst threat to our planet is the belief that someone will save it. (Robert Swan)
If we don't take care of the planet, no one else will.
82. I'd rather have roses on my table than diamonds on my neck. (Emma Goldman)
Nature is invaluable.
83. Green is the main color of the world, and from which its beauty arises. (Pedro Calderón de la Barca)
That is why we continue to make this planet a green world.
84. Everything that happens to the earth will happen to the children of the earth. (Chief Seattle)
A warning we should heed. Today's environmental damage will continue to be present tomorrow.
85. The land is not an inheritance from our parents, but a loan from our children. (Mahatma Gandhi)
If we don't preserve the land today, there will be no "later."