The 70 best phrases of Fito Cabrales
Sep 14, 2021
Adolfo Cabrales Mato, known as Fito Cabrales, is a musician, guitarist, composer and singer of Spanish origin. He was part of the 'Grupo Platero' and is currently part of the rock band Fito & Fitipaldis.
In this article we will explore the art and way of thinking of this musician through a selection of the best phrases of Fito Cabrales.
- Related article: "100 phrases by Joaquín Sabina to understand his songs"
The most memorable phrases of Fito Cabrales
To commemorate the career of this great singer and his band, we bring below a compilation of very interesting phrases by Fito Cabrales, commented on.
1. I have never been interested in power or fortune, what I admire are the flowers that grow in the garbage.
Money is not everything; there are many more elements in life capable of motivating and inspiring us.
- You may be interested in: "Extrinsic motivation: definition, characteristics and effects"
2. I want to see your coca-cola color eyes...
A reference to dark colored eyes.
3. Tell me why you ask how much I miss you ’if in every song I write, sweetheart, you are the accent.
When we love someone, that person becomes our muse.
4. Come to me, we can talk quietly.
Things work out better if there are no conflicts.
5. I may be small but I have a castle, if you imagine it you can enter.
We have a lot to give.
6. It's not because you're telling the truth, it's because you've never lied to me.
There are those who hide their lies in the truths.
7. The best of sins: meeting you. You are not without me... I am only with you.
About forbidden loves.
8. How good, today everything is so different, it seems that the world works.
Changes bring new opportunities.
9. All the things that we throw into the sea are always returned to us by the tide. The more you try to forget it the harder you remember it.
A reflection on the garbage that we throw into the sea.
10. Full moon eyes. Your gaze is of fire and my body of wax.
A display of burning passion.
11. I thought I was wrong, then I thought: I'm fine here, in my blue cloud, everything is how I invented it. And the reality, pieces of glass, that in the end you have to go barefoot.
To face reality, you need a little imagination.
12. The world is made of paper and with paper you buy.
The world is as and as you perceive it.
13. Like a lighthouse at night, I saw the light of a whiskey bar.
A reference to the fact that bars are often the refuge of many devastated people.
14. Dreams travel with the wind.
Keep your dreams alive.
- You may be interested in: "The 10 types of dreams (and their characteristics)"
15. Justice is arrested by order of greed. The money that saves you is the same that kills.
The dark side of bought justice.
16. I'm not going to feel bad if something doesn't work out for me, I've learned to skid and hit the wall.
Mistakes should help us improve, not give up.
17. I have grown up near the tracks and that is why I know that sadness and joy travel on the same train.
All of life is full of good and bad moments.
18. It will be more fun when I don't have to lose: I keep betting on five and every two times three comes out six.
All people want to be successful in their life.
19. I have always given you the kisses that you have never asked for.
By loving, we give everything.
20. What fun! Close to madness.
Insanity is what you risk doing.
21. Spend at night what you earn by day. Your future is shaped like a lottery ticket.
Do not keep things to yourself and take advantage of the opportunities that come to you.
22. Sooner or later I know I'm going to come back, once in a while, every once in a while.
A phrase that motivates us to be reborn from the ashes.
23. There are roads where you have to walk barefoot!
We can't control everything. Sometimes it is necessary to let ourselves flow.
24. I wish I had noticed earlier. The urgent is not always the important thing.
We don't always have our priorities in order.
- Related article: "The 10 types of values: principles that govern our lives"
25. I don't remove that spider web that hangs in my room, it doesn't do anything, it just occupies the corner of it.
A metaphor about leaving things in their place and undisturbed.
26. The account of life does not come out well: either I have nights to spare or I have days to go.
Have you ever felt that life seems to go too fast or too slow?
27. After breaking the wave, we only had the foam left.
A philosophical phrase from the band's songs.
28. I have never felt a defeat the same as when she told me it was over.
A breakup is an emotional catastrophe.
29. I have tried many times but it has never come out, I may lack the will or that I overindulge.
Never stop trying. You never know when your chance will come.
- Related article: "14 tips to have more willpower"
30. One day luck came through my window, he came one night, he left one morning; maybe he just came to teach me... what comes and goes.
Luck is a constant in life.
31. I give my love to love, and I give it for life.
A reference to the fact that we should not hold back when loving.
32. All the minutes that I have not been with you now are demons living with me.
About the distance of a loved one.
33. And I think if you go, the times I have you and every time you are, I will miss you.
Very common thoughts that we have when we are in a relationship.
34. I no longer know if the world is upside down or I am the one upside down.
A feeling of disorientation.
35. I am a fish in a cage, what I want and what I do not want, I am everything that happens to me.
There are times when feelings are so overwhelming that they make us feel bad.
- You may be interested in: "The 13 types of human needs: what are they?"
36. Time passes so slowly in the black cat club that even twelve year old whiskey looks a little younger.
A metaphor about the passage of time, which invites us to reflect.
37. Everything and nothing has to be explained.
We are always looking for an answer.
38. I will never forget you, you also remember me. It never stops growing, it never stops dying.
Life lives in the memory of each one.
39. That life is leaving us, like the smoke from that train, like a kiss in a doorway, before I count ten.
Time is ticking, so take advantage of it.
40. It's all the fault of the coffee that reminds me of your taste. And it was the voice that I didn't hear and it was the silence that woke me up.
Many artists often associate the effects of coffee with love.
41. I'm not going to wake up because the sun comes up.
Every moment is a good time to do something.
42. If you do not close your eyes well, many things are not seen.
Beauty is more than superficial; aesthetics can transcend.
43. What will take me to the end will be my steps, not the path. Can't you see that you're always behind when you chase fate?
The decisions we make affect our destiny.
44. It never stops growing, it never stops dying.
Every day we grow by learning something new.
- You may be interested in: "Personal Development: 5 reasons for self-reflection"
45. I am the dream that dreams of you and in my dreams you are a flower.
Dreams reflect our emotions.
46. There is no other reason than a heart always crazy to live.
That is why it is necessary to listen to our hearts.
47. The best of the sun... The brightness of the Moon.
We all have our shine.
48. The school taught me little... if it's because of those books I never learn to hold the sky with my hands, to laugh and cry what I sing to you, to to sew my broken soul, to lose the fear of looking like an idiot and to start the house with the roof, to be able to sleep, when you are not around me side.
We don't learn everything in school. But we do it with everyday life.
49. I would dance with you but I am deaf in one foot.
Are you skilled at dancing?
50. I don't know how to subtract your half from my heart.
A relationship should help us grow, not limit us.
51. As revenge for good luck or reward for bad life.
You can't wait for things to happen without taking action.
52. There is a child who hides, always behind me.
Never lose that childish essence that makes us dream.
53. I have something bitter for each day, I have an ending for each summer, I have a corner next to my knee, I have the problem for the result.
A reference to the negativity that lurks.
54. I am sorry that courage is admired in battle, thank goodness that with rifles words are not killed.
Wars are not to be admired.
55. By singing I can forget all the bad times, turn into virtue defects.
A passion that became her way of life.
56. And I who always go after the error, I sing to what I will never have, to the kiss that she never gave me.
Errors are always present.
57. I go back to being a madman to survive the madness of life.
You have to maintain a bit of madness to see life in a different way.
58. If the night is clear, the moon's navel is visible.
A very romantic phrase from one of Fito's songs.
59. I think the bars should be opened to heal the wounds.
Many bars end up being negative therapy for broken hearts.
60. I am a lie and I am true.
We are everything and we are nothing.
61. If the sky fits in a hug there will always be a star for you.
Never lose your kindness.
62. And a voice that told me: let yourself go if your soul takes you, your heart hurts when you let it; near the end where it all begins.
There are times when we must be spontaneous, because we cannot face all the challenges from introspection and pure reflection.
- Related article: "Dualism in Psychology"
63. We lost our heads but not our hats.
Keep your imagination but don't lose your mind.
64. What a shame to always be glued to the ground, the sky is too far away. I will have to dream that I can fly.
Logic doesn't always bring us good things.
65. What remains in the gaze is not that it is hidden, but there are things that are only seen if you pass near the abyss.
There are realities that only show themselves in the most difficult moments.
66. You were looking for garbage in a swept terrain.
Stay positive, never let negativity fill you.
67. And it's as common as it is strange: if it can't hurt you, it won't make you happy.
Pain and happiness seem to go hand in hand in relationships.
68. Maybe your heart will gladden, there is no more reason or reason than I remembered you.
There are always those who make us feel special.
69. It is never what it could have been.
The lament of something that ended.
70. It is just like our life that when everything goes well, one day you turn a corner and you turn too.
There are always obstacles that we must overcome.