70 optimism phrases to live positively
Sep 14, 2021
The most memorable optimistic phrases they can be understood as small summaries of the philosophy of life of many people. In them, one can intuit how throughout history various authors and important authors have taken this position and managed to live within it.
- Related article: "123 wise phrases to reflect on life"
70 optimism phrases
Below you will find a selection of optimism phrases that can help you change your mindset.
1. Optimism is the faith that leads to achievement. Nothing can be done without hope and trust (Helen Keller)
They are the engine of our achievements.
2. Pessimism leads to weakness, optimism to power (William James)
... since the elements they focus on allow a positive result.
- You may be interested: "William James: Life and Work of the Father of Psychology in America"
3. A pessimist sees difficulty at every opportunity; an optimist sees opportunity in every difficulty (Winston S. Churchill)
This phrase can help us reflect on how we are focusing.
4. Perpetual optimism is a force multiplier (Colin Powell)
It is a chain that in each link makes us gain more strength and security.
5. Optimism is the foundation of courage (Nicholas M. Butler)
Since it throws us into difficult situations.
6. Optimism is the folly of insisting that everything is fine when we are unhappy (Voltaire)
Voltaire tells us about how he sometimes blinds us to reality.
7. Even the darkest night will end and the sun will rise (Victor Hugo)
This phrase of optimism, encourages us not to lose hope in the face of adversity.
8. Optimism is essential to achievement and is also the foundation of courage and true progress (Nicholas M. Butler)
Every activity of great value is based on it.
9. My optimism wears heavy boots and is strong (Henry Rollins)
In this sentence an overwhelming optimism is evidenced.
10. Cultivate an optimistic mind, use your imagination, always consider alternatives and dare to believe that what others think is impossible can be made possible (Rodolfo Costa)
A way to encourage optimism to achieve our goals.
11. We can complain because the rose bushes have thorns or rejoice because the thorns have roses (Abraham Lincoln)
The value we place on things must reside in their essence.
12. I'm optimistic. It doesn't seem of much use to be anything else (Winston S. Churchill)
In this optimistic phrase, the usefulness of this attitude is highlighted.
13. Our beliefs about who we are and what we can be precisely determine what we can be (Anthony Robbins)
So let's reflect on them.
14. Write in your heart that every day is the best day of the year @Ralph Waldo Emerson)
It can help you reaffirm your optimistic posture every day.
15. You can not have a positive life and a negative mind (Joyce Meyer)
There are opposites that cannot coexist in a single space.
16. I always like to see the optimistic side of life, but I am realistic enough to know that life is a complex matter (Walt Disney)
In this optimistic phrase, we can see that Disney was a dreamer with feet on the ground.
17. The pessimist complains about the wind; The optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails (William Arthur Ward)
An excellent appreciation of optimism and the real conditions that are presented.
18. Keep your face to the sunlight and you will not be able to see the shadow (Helen Keller)
We cannot polarize our position.
19. There is something good in this world and it is worth fighting for (J.R.R. Tolkien)
In this sentence, Tolkien reflects his posture towards life.
20. Is incredible. Life changes very quickly, in a very positive way, if you let it (Lindsey Vonn)
This phrase tells us that everything depends on you.
21. A positive attitude can make dreams come true (David Bailey)
This phrase tells us about the main use of a positive attitude.
22. Choose to be optimistic, you feel better (Dalai Lama XIV)
When it is part of our emotional health.
23. Hope for the best, prepare for the worst (Muhammad Ali Jinnah)
This phrase gives us a different look than optimism that will achieve the same effect.
24. Always turn a negative situation into a positive one (Michael Jordan)
Let's open ourselves to that experience that will improve our lives.
25. I can't change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to reach my destination (Jimmy Dean)
This sentence contains an optimistic perspective in the face of difficulties.
26. The optimists are right. Also the pessimists. It is up to you to decide what you are going to be (Harvey Mackay)
This phrase shows that you are the only person who will determine the position with which you face the circumstances.
27. The habit of looking at the bright side of each event is worth more than a thousand pounds a year (Samuel Johnson)
Since we can always rescue a learning
28. Believe that life is worth living and your belief will help create the fact (William James)
This phrase refers to the power of what we believe and the impact it has on our lives.
29. Live life to the fullest, and focus on the positive (Matt Cameron)
This phrase is a piece of advice from Cameron that invites us to enjoy life reaffirming ourselves in the good things.
30. I believe that any success in life is made by entering an area with blind and furious optimism (Sylvester Stallone)
A very Stallone-like phrase.
31. I do not believe in making the right decision, I make a decision and I make it correct (Muhammad Ali Jinnah)
An optimistic and positive way of redirect our decisions towards the constructive.
32. Once you replace negative thoughts with positive ones, you will begin to have positive results (Willie Nelson)
Because it is one, the action is justified by the reason for which they did.
33. The optimist proclaims that we live in the best of all possible worlds and the pessimist fears that this is true (James Branch Cabell)
An appreciation of the American writer to show both positions.
34. There is nothing wrong with hoping for the best, as long as you are prepared for the worst (Stephen King)
For Stephen King, nothing better than being prepared for any circumstance.
35. To find optimism, look for the good things in life (Catalina Pulsifer)
Otherwise it will not be possible.
36. Erase the negative, accentuate the positive (Donna Karan)
This phrase encourages us to live in this perspective.
37. The human spirit is stronger than anything that can happen to it (C.C. Scott)
And it can work to make our dreams come true.
38. I found that I always have options and sometimes it is just a choice of attitude (Judith M. Knowlton)
One of those optimistic phrases with which to inspire us to see various solution possibilities.
39. If you realize how powerful your thoughts are, you would never have a negative thought (Peace Pilgrim)
This phrase invites people to review their thoughts since according to Pace Pilgrim, these have great power in our lives.
40. Change your thoughts and you will change your world (Norman Vincent Peale)
Another phrase that goes directly to cognitive work on our environment and its impact on our lives.
41. In order to lead to positive action we must develop a positive vision here (Dalai Lama)
Draw a path, visualize a situation, in this way the path to success will be less long.
42. The greatest discovery of my generation is that a human being can alter his life by altering his attitudes (William James)
And you can only achieve with freedom and self-control.
43. Live life with an attitude of optimistic expectation, knowing that everything that happens benefits you in one way or another (Anthony Robbins)
Because it is a way of nurturing ourselves through experiences.
44. Positive thinking will allow you to do everything better than negative thinking (Zig Ziglar)
This phrase of optimism is formulated in the style of this character.
45. An optimist is the human personification of spring (Susan J. Bissonette)
In this sentence she gives color and feeling to optimism.
46. A strong positive mental attitude will create more miracles than any wonder drug (Patricia Neal)
For this actress, a positive mental attitude has the power to lead us to the impossible.
47. Optimism is life; pessimism, slow suicide (William Crosbie Hunter)
Since we take that freshness and hope from our goals.
50. Man is but the product of his thoughts. It becomes what you think (Gandhi)
The thoughts are the most honest projections that man can have.
51. The world is full of cacti, but we don't have to sit on them (Will Foley)
Nothing determines the circumstances, we have the power to live them.
52. There are two ways to diffuse light: be the candle or the mirror that reflects it (Edith Wharton)
And we have to decide what role we are going to play.
53. I have had a lot of worries in my life, most of which never happened (Mark Twain)
With this phrase, Twain tells us that sometimes thinking too much about things that we are not sure can be a waste of time.
54. Minds are like flowers, they only open when the time is right (Stephen Richards)
And we must take advantage of that moment to nourish ourselves with the circumstances.
55. Find a place inside where there is joy, and joy will burn pain (Joseph Campbell)
Must look for situations that put us in a good mood and give us a good quality of life.
56. Optimist is the one who looks you in the eye, pessimist, the one who looks at your feet (Gilbert Keith Chesterton)
And both positions determine how we are.
57. The only difference between a good day and a bad day is your attitude (Dennis S. Brown)
When we are the managers of our circumstances.
58. The light through which we see the world is projected from the observer's soul (Ralph Waldo Emerson)
... and that light will illuminate the way to the desired goal.
59. Choosing to be positive and have a grateful attitude will determine how you will live your life (Joel Osteen)
It is a way to reaffirm your existence.
60. Every time you fall, pick up something (Oswald Avery)
This is an optimistic way of dealing with difficulties.
61. All you can change is yourself, but sometimes that changes everything (Gary W Goldstein)
This sentence addresses important changes that we cannot let go of.
62. Choose to be positive, constructive. Optimism is the common thread to success (Bruce Lee)
Our positive attitude has to materialize, otherwise we will not achieve our goals.
63. Look at everything as if you were seeing it for the first or last time (Betty Smith)
It all lies in the intensity with which we appreciate things.
64. Your positive action combined with positive thoughts results in success (Shiv Khera)
It is a work where different elements are mixed.
63. If opportunity does not knock, build a door (Milton Berle)
Don't wait for things to come, make sure they come to you.
64. If you can change your mind, you can change your life (William James)
It is an indispensable requirement for such an important change.
65. The most essential condition to be optimistic is to have absolute confidence in yourself (E. W. Stevens)
And it is that only with confidence can we reach ambitious goals.
66. Between the optimist and the pessimist the difference is funny; the optimist sees the donut, the pessimist the hole. (Oscar Wilde)
A phrase of optimism from the perspective of Oscar Wilde.
- You may be interested: "The 60 best phrases of Oscar Wilde"
67. Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference (Winston Churchill)
It may not be taken into account as something not so significant but its power is great.
68. Failure is a great opportunity to start over with more intelligence (Henry Ford)
This phrase comes from an honest reflection in the face of an obstacle that could be faced.
69. The only place where your dreams become impossible is in your own thoughts (Robert H Schuller)
And from thought to action there is only one path called motivation.
70. Good things happen every day. We just have to realize them (Anne Wilson Schaef)
And observing counts for a lot.