The 70 best famous quotes of Brad Pitt
Sep 14, 2021
Brad Pitt (Oklahoma, 1963) is one of the most acclaimed actors of the late 20th and early 21st centuries. Revered by both specialized critics and the general public, his films have been largely successful.
Nominated up to three times for the Oscars, Brad Pitt has starred in various feature films such as “El fight club ”,“ Thelma & Louis ”,“ Se7en ”,“ Ocean’s Eleven ”,“ The curious case of Benjamin Button ”, and other films that marked epoch.
- "The 25 best phrases of Robert de Niro"
- "60 movie phrases that marked the history of cinema"
The best phrases of Brad Pitt
In today's article we are going to get to know this North American interpreter better. If you were looking for a selection of Famous quotes and quotes from Brad Pitt, You have come to the right place.
Let us begin.
1. In Missouri, where I come from, we don't talk about what we do, we just do it. If we talk about it, it looks like bragging.
A great way of saying that the brave act in a direct way.
2. You must lose everything to win something.
Who does not risk cannot win.
3. You make yourself what you are. You are in control of your own destiny.
For many external conditions that exist, you are your own owner.
4. Most of the time it is with the family. Most of the time, it is all the time. When we work it is a very intense piece of time. We work for 12 hours a day, 14 hours a day is common. And we will do it for a few months and then we can relax a bit.
About the hard work of an actor.
5. Stop being perfect, because obsessing over being perfect prevents you from growing.
One of those Brad Pitt quotes about self-love.
6. The best moments cannot be preconceived. I've spent a lot of time in editing rooms, and a scene can be technically perfect, with perfect delivery and facial expression and timing, and you remember all your lines, and it's dead.
Sometimes there is something magical that escapes the canons of the seventh art.
7. Gay marriage is inevitable. The next generation, they get it. It is only a matter of time before it becomes a reality.
On the union of people of the same sex, a controversial topic in the United States.
8. I am not a great defender of happiness. I think it's very overrated. I think misery is underestimated. There is so much value in that. You can't have one without the other.
Without minimal material conditions, no one can be truly happy.
9. Personally I like to grow old: with age comes wisdom and I have said it before and I repeat it, I will take the wisdom about youth at any time.
A great phrase of optimism despite the passage of time.
10. Get into something that is really personal, that means something to you, where you have something to say. I wish I was more aware of that when I started my career instead of doing some things that I was told would be good for me. And they weren't, because they left me empty, so I didn't do a good job anyway. I think that's what is key to what we do: it has to be personal.
To get involved in a project, it must strike a chord with us.
11. I was very curious about the world, even at a young age, and I don't know when I realized that other cultures believed in different religions, and my question was, 'Well why won't they go to heaven so? And the answer was always: 'Well, everyone has a chance, that is, before the word of God as it was described to me then.' And that didn't sit well with me. But in times of trouble or discord, it is a great comfort. And it wasn't until I left home that I really came to the conclusion that it didn't make sense to me for many other reasons.
He turns to religion to feel that there is "something more."
12. Fame makes you feel permanently like a girl who walks past construction workers.
Always praised and acclaimed by the people.
13. I've always believed that happiness is overrated, you know? It's those tough times that inform the next wonderful moment, and it's a series of exchanges, of events, of wins and losses.
Everything is a process and you never win in an absolute way.
14. You shouldn't speak until you know what you're talking about. That is why I am uncomfortable with interviews. Journalists ask me if I think China should do something about Tibet. Who cares what I think China should do? They give me a script. I act. I'm here to entertain myself, basically, after all. I am a grown man who puts on makeup.
With no more pretense than to play roles.
15. Do you know how you tell true love? It's when someone's interest outweighs yours.
One way to define it.
16. The things you have end up being your owner.
Better not have much and be agile and free.
17. I'm probably 20 percent atheist and 80 percent agnostic. I don't think anyone really knows. You will find out or not when you get there, until then there is no point in thinking about it.
About your religious beliefs.
18. Fatherhood is the best thing I have ever done. Change your perspective. You can write a book, you can make a movie, you can paint a painting, but having children is truly the most extraordinary thing I have ever done.
A unique experience that opens your perspective on all things.
19. The United States is not a country, it is a business.
A critical view on the North American nation.
20. This idea of perpetual happiness is crazy and overrated, because those dark moments propel you to the next bright moments; each helps you appreciate the other.
If you were always happy, your life would not be worth living.
21. You are not the car you drive.
We are not the things we own.
22. A family is a risky company, because the greater the love, the greater the loss... That is the compensation. But I will try everything.
The more you love, the more you have to lose.
23. I have very few friends. I have a handful of close friends, and I have my family, and I haven't been able to make life happier.
24. I think you will make your day. You make your life. Much of this is all perception, and this is the way I built for myself. I have to accept it and work within those parameters, and it's up to me.
On happiness, according to Brad Pitt.
25. I had a friend who worked in a hospice, and he said that people in their final moments don't talk about their successes, awards, or what books they wrote or what they accomplished. They only talk about their loves and their regrets, and I think that's very revealing.
What really touches us is the human and emotional part of existence.
26. The woman is the reflection of her man.
And maybe the other way around too.
27. Let us be the ones who say that we do not accept that a child dies every three seconds simply because he does not have the medicines that you and I have. Let us be the ones who say that we are not satisfied that his birthplace determines his right to life. Let us strive; let's be strong; let's be brave.
About the injustices of the world, and how to fight them together.
28. The United States is a country founded on firearms. It is in our DNA. It's very strange, but I feel better with a gun. I really do. I don't feel safe, I don't think the house is completely safe, if I don't have one hidden somewhere. That is my thinking, right or wrong.
His opinion on the possession of firearms.
29. When I freed myself from the comfort of religion, it was not a loss of faith for me, it was a discovery of myself. I had faith that I am capable of handling any situation. There is peace in the understanding that I have only one life, here and now, and [that] I am responsible.
The determination with which he decided to abandon his faith.
30. I don't feel restless, I just like to travel.
One of Brad Pitt's passions: knowing the world.
31. It is a wonderful experience to walk through a museum alone.
Calm, peace and art.
32. I am drawn to furniture design as a complete architecture on a smaller scale.
One of her lesser known passions-
33. Cate Blanchett is fascinating. I do not know why. She is beyond my understanding. Why we all want to work with her is that she elevates the rest of us. She just has some ethereal grace and elegance that is beyond me, and a keen understanding of human nature. She is simply exquisite. She is from another world.
About the great diva of the cinema.
34. Being married means that I can break the wind and eat ice cream in bed.
A brutal metaphor about life in marriage.
35. I look and there is our boy from Vietnam and our daughter from Ethiopia, and our girl was born in Namibia, and our son is from Cambodia, and they are brothers, man. They are brothers and it is a spectacle of euphoria.
A vision towards those countries.
36. One of the smartest and best things I did was give my kids Angie as her mother. She is a great mother. Oh my friend, I am so happy to have her.
About the mother of his children.
37. Your shame will be your torture, and your torture will be your life. I wish so much.
A phrase to ponder.
38. I've been in these tabloids for 14 years, and at some point you become a Zen master of everything.
Persecution by journalists fuels a mindset in which nothing the press says matters.
39. By employing the intelligence of natural systems, we can create industries, buildings, and even plans regional organizations that consider that nature and trade are not mutually exclusive but that they are combined mutually.
For the actor, the use of nature is not incompatible with the maintenance of it.
40. It is difficult to be surprised by a movie. It's hard to be surprised by another actor or director when you've seen enough and been around. So when I am, or when I forget that I'm watching someone's movie, or when I don't know how someone made a certain turn that I wasn't expecting... You know, I'm inside.
The ability to surprise the cinema is not easy to achieve.
41. The last Bollywood movie I saw was 3 Idiots with Aamir Khan. It was impressive!
Anecdote about the cinema produced on the other side of the world.
42. Democracy doesn't work unless people are well informed, and I don't know if we are. People just don't have the time. The daily life of most people is about to survive. Most people don't have time to really study crucial questions.
Interesting reflection on the limitations of democracy.
43. Equality, absolutely, that's what defines us. It's what makes us great. If it doesn't fit well with your religion, let your God figure it out in the end, but that's us. We are equal.
Given equal opportunities, it is better to see how each one is.
44. If someone wants to do drugs... As long as you are not corrupting minors or driving under the influence or endangering others, shouldn't a person have that right?
Another opinion of Brad Pitt based on ethics.
45. Hitting rock bottom isn't a weekend retreat, it's not a fucking seminar. Stop trying to control everything and just let it go.
Failure is relative; Sometimes the right thing to do is not obsess over something.
46. Success is a beast. And it actually puts the emphasis on the wrong thing. You come out with more instead of looking inward.
A metaphor about success.
47. You don't know someone until he knows what he wants.
Everyone's motivations tell us a lot about that person.
48. With children and parents, there is an inexplicable connection and a mark that your father leaves you.
A hereditary brand that goes beyond biology.
49. A lot of making movies is about discovery in the day, what you are discovering. If you know everything that goes into it, then it's not worth doing, it's done. I'm interested in finding people who I think have a voice, and a very specific voice.
Spontaneity and improvisation are positive values in acting.
50. Ideals are peaceful. The story is violent.
The material expression of ideas can generate physical violence or of any other type.
51. Self-improvement is masturbation.
One of the most popular lines of dialogue in El Club de la Lucha.
52. My happiest moment is the day they call wrapping and I am free. I'm not looking back.
The satisfaction of completing a job.
53. What is valuable to me has become clearer as I have grown older. For me, it's about the value of your time and your day and the value of the people you spend it with.
Another reflection on what maturing consists of.
54. No more excuses. I can't blame my parents for anything. I am responsible for my mistakes and my choices.
Emancipation is also accepting your own mistakes.
55. I don't want to waste time getting mad at someone I love.
One of the simplest and most emotional Brad Pitt phrases.
56. When you first get opportunities, you suddenly surround yourself with a lot of people who want to make money with you but are also there to help. But they begin to tell you both what to do and what to do to stay in the race.
A critique of the opportunistic logic of the world of work.
57. The best an actor can experience is discovery. The best thing an artist can do is learn something about himself and the world.
Learning is a constant in the creative professions.
58. Over time, you become comfortable with yourself and the unknown, which we will not know until that time comes. And that's enough for me. I struggle with this a lot even now, because I don't want to step on anyone's religion. My family is still very dedicated. At the same time, I have a big problem when he starts to define a policy or ultimately becomes a separatist... It has been the basis of our main conflicts throughout history.
Various personal opinions on religion.
59. I don't want to die without scars.
These marks are also a way of telling one's own story.
60. I am one of those people that you hate because of genetics. It's the truth.
About a part of your personal relationships.
61. There is nothing more life changing than parenthood.
Another of those Brad Pitt phrases about one of the vital milestones that usually mark the most: the birth of children.
62. Once you get older, you get a little closer to yourself, intimate. I've always been very aware of that, more aware of who I am, how I fit into the matter, rather than trying to emulate someone else. However, sometimes I try to emulate De Niro all the time, who is someone he could never be.
Reflection on how the passage of time affects us in maturity.
63. Now I am 48 years old and whatever I have in terms of music, I get it from my children and that's it. I don't think it will be in fashion again!
A cultural filter that goes from one generation to another.
64. When I received my first salary from my now known job, I spent it on a Craftsman chair and a Frank Lloyd Wright wannabe lamp. With my second paycheck, I bought a stereo.
Some autobiographical facts about Brad Pitt.
65. I look at my children and I feel like I'm on the precipice of this job, kind of leaning the other way. I'm very time conscious, I guess that's what I mean, and I want to be there all that I can with my children, and I also want to make sure I do all the things that are important to my.
Family reconciliation is not always easy, especially when you have to maintain a professional career as active as that of a Hollywood actor.
66. Man, when I'm wearing the helmet, I'm invisible. And people treat me like the guy on the bike... gives you the opportunity to read them.
Interesting insight into his life as a famous person.
67. When you see a person, do you focus on their appearance? It's just a first impression. Then there are those who do not immediately attract attention, but you talk to them and they become the most beautiful thing in the world.
The most interesting facet of people is invisible to the eye.
68. I don't think I'm that late to be a father.
A reflection on his own personal life.
69. Every wrong step leads to the next right step
It is always possible to see the constructive side of mistakes.
70. I believe in the power of journalism. To make informed decisions, you must understand the dynamics of a situation. And journalism closes gaps and creates dialogue
The fourth estate can come to put in contact points of view whose combination helps to inform us about reality.