The 60 best phrases of Nelson Rockefeller
Aug 27, 2022
The Rockefeller family is synonymous with growth and financial success in the United States, they have been characterized by be present in various businesses such as the economy, industry and even being part of the cabinet presidential. As is the case of Nelson Rockefeller, who stood out as a politician and vice president of the nation.
If you are interested in knowing the philosophy of life of this businessman, keep reading: here we will review the best phrases of Nelson Rockefeller.
- Related article: "160 motivational phrases to focus on success"
Nelson Rockefeller's most memorable phrases
Not everything in life is money and power and that is what we will learn with this compilation of quotes and reflections by Nelson Rockefeller.
1. Diplomatic relations are simply practical conveniences and not measures of moral judgment.
It is a way to keep an open channel between nations.
2. The government has an obligation not to inhibit the gathering and dissemination of news…
No government should control the news and information that the people receive.
3. The secret to success is owning nothing, but being in control of everything.
Stay away from unrealistic expectations, but keep a fixed course that you want to travel in your future.
- You may be interested: "190 wise phrases to reflect on life"
4. There are three periods in life: youth, maturity and how good you look.
In each stage that we live we have valuable lessons that forge our personality.
5. I don't think there is any other quality as essential to any person's success as the quality of perseverance. It surpasses almost everything, even nature.
Success is built step by step, we will never reach the top in one fell swoop, much less staying in the comfort zone.
6. I would rather hire a man with enthusiasm than a man who knows everything.
People who are willing to grow are willing to learn from those above them.
7. The United States is not just a power, it is a promise.
As Nelson Rockefeller cataloged his country and his action in the world.
8. Challenge; Never give up!
We can stop for a moment to reflect and rest, but the important thing is that we move forward with perseverance.
9. It is urgently required, I believe, that the United States take the lead among all free peoples to make underlying concepts and aspirations of national sovereignty are truly meaningful through the approach federal.
A call to action from the United Nations for the actions of the United States as an example for the rest of the nations.
10. Wherever we look on this earth, opportunities take shape within problems.
It is in our most challenging moments that we can find the motivation to keep going.
11. A man should do all he can and give all he can.
As long as you keep your values, don't stop growing and don't lose your humility wherever you go.
12. Unless you believe in yourself, nobody will; This is the advice that leads to success.
Our biggest cheerleaders should be ourselves. Confidence is what leads us to overcome adversity.
13. A secret ballot in America is the most sacred heritage we have and one I have defended. Even my wife doesn't know how I voted.
Proud of the secret ballot in the presidential elections.
14. It is essential that we allow young people to see themselves as participants in one of the most exciting times in history and to have a sense of purpose in relation to it.
Young people have fresh and innovative ideas that can help improve the future of the country.
15. The nation-state is less and less competent to carry out its international political tasks…
An obsolete designation by today's policy standards.
16. As president, he would work toward the international creation of a new world order.
A vision of a different and more organized future that has been the target of the biggest conspiracy theories.
17. There is no doubt that many expensive national projects can increase our prestige or serve science. But none of them should take precedence over human needs.
No political ambition should override the safety of his people.
18. I never liked being number two.
Fighting with perseverance and aggressiveness to always be the first.
19. I am a great believer in economic planning, social planning, political planning, military planning, total world planning.
One of its goals for better management of world resources.
20. No man can hope to get elected in his state without being photographed eating a hot dog at Nathan's Famous.
Every politician must show the most human side of him to empathize with his constituents.
21. Maybe this Watergate is like the Old Testament. He visited us and perhaps we would benefit from it.
There are tragedies that can lead us to a better future.
22. The most important thing for a young person is to establish a credit: a reputation, a character.
Everything that young people learn during their adolescence is essential to forging themselves as exemplary adults.
23. If your only goal is to get rich, you will never achieve it.
You have to learn to look beyond the need to have money. It is also necessary to be professionals to create our own opportunities.
24. If you were a Rockefeller, wouldn't you be?
At some point in our lives, many of us have dreamed of being part of a millionaire family.
25. The fundamental question for the United States is how it can cooperate to help meet the basic needs of the peoples of the hemisphere despite the philosophical disagreements they may have with the nature of regimes individuals.
A great challenge to overcome, helping others without differences in beliefs affecting said relationship.
26. The way to make money is to buy when blood runs in the streets.
A reference to invest when the market is low or when many withdraw.
- Related article: "Personal Development: 5 reasons for self-reflection"
27. I would rather earn 1% of the effort of 100 people than 100% of my own efforts.
Taking advantage of the talent of all those who work for him.
28. Money isn't everything, and neither is achieving your goals.
What happens when we reach the goal? Many fall because they feel safe and others continue to grow.
29. I believe that saving is essential for a well-ordered life.
Saving is important to have a secure and more comfortable future.
30. The United Nations, he told an audience at Harvard University, 'has not been, and is not, capable of shaping the new world order that such pressing events demand'...
On the position of the United Nations before the approach of a new world order to organize the world.
31. There are many more illuminating possibilities than struggling to become the local doctor's wealthiest ulcer case.
Each person has a different opinion about us, so we must let our actions speak louder.
32. It is not enough that our country is extraordinary in power; it must be exemplary in meaning.
Looking for the United States to become an example to follow for other nations.
33. No one knows more about contamination when detergents build up in the sink.
A peculiar comment on the beneficial role of women in the face of the environmental crisis.
34. Don't be afraid to give up the good to pursue the great.
Sometimes it is necessary to put aside the things that are comfortable to go where we want to go.
35. Why settle for something bad, when you can aspire to something better?
When we settle for something, we stop fighting for what we once dreamed of doing.
36. Who would want to hang out with this shit anyway?
It is better to keep our distance from those who affect us than to have a hard time around them.
37. The new world order that will respond to economic, military and policy makers.
The greatest objective pursued in the new world order.
38. Economics is a primary requirement of a sound financial structure, whether in government, business, or personal affairs.
Although money does not buy everything, it is very necessary to be able to have a good quality of life and guarantee a good future.
39. And it is essential not to confuse being happy with having money or other material things.
There are materialistic people who seek to fill an emotional void that they can never fill with their purchases.
40. Those are the best times to invest in the stock market and mutual funds, moments of panic like 2008 or 2012.
Talking about the most ideal time to invest in the market, when there is so much panic that many withdraw.
41. You must look for pragmatic ways to help people without necessarily embracing their governments.
We can bring about important change if we join forces, instead of waiting for governments.
42. Liberal republicanism has kept this party abreast of human needs in a changing world.
Speaking in favor of this political movement.
43. Try to turn every disaster into an opportunity.
We can find a valuable lesson in every problem we go through.
44. It is a mistake to suppose that men of immense wealth are always happy.
It's ironic, but many rich people have a deep sadness inside of them that they can't placate with their money.
45. Politics, of course, requires sweat, work, combat and organization. But these should not be dirty words for free people.
Politics must be the tool in how people can relate and behave in society.
46. As long as Congress does not review its priorities, our crisis is not only material, it is a crisis of the spirit.
It is not only necessary to offer material goods, but also to guarantee a good quality of life.
47. I want to unleash women on the environmental crisis.
A comment that we do not know what intention he had behind.
48. These are some of the reasons that push us to lead strongly towards the true construction of a new world order.
Nelson Rockefeller believed that the world is too disorganized for people's own good.
49. Americans will not and should not respond to a political creed that cherishes the past solely because it offers an excuse to ignore the hard facts and difficult tasks of the Present.
The past is only for learning, but that does not guarantee that what was good then is good now.
- You may be interested: "John Bogle's 70 Best Quotes"
50. I don't think it's right for one group to impose its view of morality on an entire society.
While it is necessary to respect the beliefs and values of people, no one can be superior to the others.
51. If he made me a Democrat, he would always be in a position to hold the party back, whereas if he remained a Republican, he would be pushing the party forward.
His vision in youth about his future role as a politician.
52. You cannot leave footprints in the sand while sitting.
It is impossible to get ahead if we keep doing nothing.
53. Why do people drink?
A curiosity is that Nelson Rockefeller was not a big drinker, he just preferred a glass of Dubonnet.
54. With perseverance, anything, right or wrong, good or bad, is doable and can be achieved.
What really gets us to the top is consistency.
55. Never forget that the most powerful force on earth is love.
Love drives us to be the best version of ourselves or, on the other hand, to bring out the darkest side of us.
56. The main problem for low-income farmers is poverty.
Unfortunately, the farmers do not have a good economic position. Despite his great work in food.
57. I really think people want more and more beautiful things about themselves.
The main goal of people today is to have opportunities to grow on their own.
58. I am convinced that if journalists ever lose the right to protect the confidentiality of their sources, serious investigative reporting will simply disappear.
Journalists need to keep their sources confidential.
59. And I continue to apply that philosophy, always trying to improve, always trying to do more things.
He never stays static or lowers his guard, on the contrary.
60. In every failure there is a new opportunity.
One of his most repeated phrases, since it was his philosophy of life.