The 60 best phrases of the Joker (Joker)
May 27, 2023
If you have to think of a villain par excellence, who has placed his name high to be remembered by all, this is without a doubt the Joker, or the Joker, in its Spanish version. He is a fictional character created for the DC Comics Batman comic, by Bill Finger, Bob Kane, and Jerry Robinson, as one of the villains of the chaotic Gotham City, but then he became Batman's main enemy for the rest of the history.
In this selection of the best joker quotes It reflects the personality and philosophy of life of this villain.
Joker's great phrases
The Joker stands out for being a strong character without the need for special powers; the wit and raw evil of him is enough to be feared by all. He is quite recognizable by his appearance, with his green hair and clown-style makeup that hides or highlights his disfigured features.
Although he does not have a specific origin, in all the stories they agree that he is a psychopath determined to destroy the city, while he shares certain aspects of society that many of us ignore. For this reason, we bring you a compilation with the best Joker phrases below.
1. You know, in their last moments, people show who they truly are.
Perhaps out of fear of death or to see what the end is, that is where they are honest.
2. I think that whatever doesn't kill you, makes you…more strange.
All experiences teach us various lessons.
3. It's not always all about money; if not send the indicated message.
Sometimes a clear message has a bigger impact than money.
- Related article: "The 80 best superhero phrases"
4. Madness is like gravity, all it takes is a little push.
Madness takes you to a world totally unknown and detached from reality.
5. To them you're just a freak, like me.
Trying to make Batman see that they are alike.
6. Have you danced with the devil in the moonlight?
Be careful who you associate with.
7. You hear horrible screams of pain. I hear sweet melodies of freedom.
Enjoying the suffering of others.
8. We are not contractually bound to rationality! There is no sanity clause!
Rejecting everything that has to do with a correct act.
9. Only I know how I feel, you only think you know.
No one really knows how we feel, but that doesn't stop them from understanding us.
10. All it takes is one bad day to turn the sanest man in the world into a lunatic.
A misfortune can change everything for the worse.
11. Wait till he tastes a dose of me.
Very few of his victims manage to survive him.
12. Memory is what our reason is based on. If we can't face it, we deny reason itself!
Memory is a treasure chest, but we must not lock ourselves in it.
13. Remembering is dangerous. I find the past a haunting and anxious place.
When we don't get over the past, it becomes a burden.
14. We stopped checking for monsters under the bed when we realized they were inside of us.
The worst monsters are the ones that walk the streets every day.
15. The only sensible way to live in this world is without rules.
A world without rules would be a chaotic place.
16. The doors of the asylum are open! Full of suburbs with murder and rape. Divine madness! Let there be ecstasy, ecstasy in the streets!
A critique of the little attention of justice for crimes in the streets.
17. I use a knife because weapons are too fast. Otherwise, you can not taste all emotions.
Explaining his love for bladed weapons.
18. They need you right now, but when they don't, they'll kick you out like a leper.
Sometimes people only seek you out because they have an ambitious interest.
19. No one panics when things go "according to plan." Even if the plan is horrible!
A plan does not always ensure a good result.
20. They laugh at me because I'm different. I laugh then because they are all the same.
Being different is what helps us stand out from everyone.
- You may be interested in: "190 wise phrases to reflect on life"
21. Do you want to know how I got these scars?
A way to play with the mind of his victims or his adversaries.
22. I'll tell you what you get! You get what you deserve!
People who do wrong pay for the consequences of their actions.
23. If the police are hoping to play the Joker, they'd better prepare to be dealt from the bottom of the deck.
Knowing that his force can against all the police together.
24. If he wasn't crazy, I'd like to be.
Embracing madness in all its splendor.
25.... And how is Wonder Boy? Is he already of shaving age?
A phrase that was a hard low blow for Batman.
26. Good people suffer until they turn bad.
When you take a lot of hits, it's normal to want revenge.
27. He establishes a small anarchy, upsets the established order and chaos begins to reign. And do you know what chaos has? What is fair.
His belief that only in lawlessness can we have true justice.
28. Give a man a mask and his true personality will come out.
We all lose our fear when we feel safe behind a wall.
29. I just hope my death makes more sense than my life.
Despite everything, he wanted to leave a legacy.
30. If you give a piece of yourself, you will know how loyal your dog can be while he is hungry.
Honesty is a key piece to gain the trust of others.
31. When I said that I was going to be funny when I was little, everyone laughed at me. Well, now nobody laughs.
Now everyone fears him and some respect him.
32. Do you feel lucky today? Let's play my favorite game, Russian roulette. If you blow your head off... You win!
A sample of the twisted humor of him.
33. A man with nothing to fear is a man with nothing to love.
Do you think the Joker really feels love?
34. If you're good at something, never do it for free.
Valuable advice on appreciating your talents.
35. You have nothing, nothing to threaten me with. Nothing to do with all your strength.
Who has nothing to lose, does not fear the consequences of his actions.
36. Now comes the part where I release you little ones from the burden of your failed and useless lives. But as my plastic surgeon always said: if you have to go, do it with a smile.
For the Joker, death is a relief from the suffering of life.
37. You always have to have an ace up your sleeve, mine is Harvey.
One of his strongest points is the ability to manipulate others.
38. I know very well that the universe does not make sense.
Is there a hidden message in the universe for us?
- Related article: "110 phrases about intelligence and knowledge"
39. kill you? I do not want to kill you! What would I do without you? Return to the mafia merchants? No, no, you... you complete me.
Explaining to Batman what it means to him.
40. Do you like me? Perfect one less person to say hello.
It will always be better to push away those who do not contribute anything in your life.
41. I used to think my life was a tragedy. But now I realize that it is a comedy.
You have the power to change the course of your life.
42. A candle flickered into life, a symbol of hope for millions of people. A single tiny candle, glowing in the ugly darkness. I laughed and ruined it.
A quote that perfectly explains the Joker's taste for destroying things.
43. The only thing on my mind are negative ideas.
Ideas that did not stay in his mind and that he sought to express outside.
44. If I'm going to have a past, I prefer it to be multiple choice.
Your past does not define you, it is only your origin.
45. What do you get when you cross a mentally ill loner with a society that abandons him and treats him like dirt?
There are people who, when they feel abandoned and displaced, lose hope in humanity.
46. We live in a society...
One of his most iconic quotes that he uses to criticize the injustices of society.
47. Madness is the emergency exit. You can go out and close the door on all those terrible things that happened. You can lock them up... forever.
Madness can also be a cage to escape from reality.
48. Have you never heard of the healing power of laughter?
Laughter can actually help us get through bad times.
49. When the fries drop, these civilized people will eat each other.
A reference to the excessive ambition of influential people who affect society.
50. The real joke is your deep conviction that somehow, somewhere, it all makes sense.
Do you think that life has meaning or is it simply something that has no answer?
51. The world can be amazing when you're a little weird.
Remember that the world is, depending on how you see it.
52. How are my babies? Do any of you have any more ammo left for mom?
Showing the close relationship with their weapons.
53. Before people loved life, now they only fear death.
The fear of death can prevent us from enjoying a full life.
- You may be interested in: "The 22 levels of evil according to the scale of Michael Stone"
54. Do I really look like a man with a plan? I don't have a plan. Do you know what I am, Harvey? I'm like a dog chasing a car. I wouldn't know what to do if I hit one.
Proud of his spontaneous and messy character.
55. Not clown, Joker.
Clarifying your personality.
56. Smile, because it confuses people. Smile, because it's easier than explaining what's killing you inside.
A smile can hide a great internal pain.
57. I've spent my whole life not knowing if it really existed. But I exist. And people are starting to take notice.
Unfortunately, some find their way to stand out on the dark side of society.
58. Do you want to know what the plans are for? They are useless, that's why I let life surprise me.
It is always advisable to have a plan, but not to close ourselves to spontaneity.
59. You have a lot of principles and you think they will save you.
There are those who consider themselves better people because of their personal beliefs.
60. If life seems so bad to you, don't rebel. Just go crazy!
Sometimes we need to get out of the regimes of society to find our way.