80 emotional phrases that will touch your heart
Jul 15, 2021
We are all emotional beings. Many of us have been moved by reading a text or poetry, because words sometimes reach the depths of our soul.
This happens because they make us reflect and touch our emotional side.
The best emotional phrases
For this article, we have decided to make a compilation with the most emotional and moving phrases. Phrases of those that touch your heart and make you think deeply. Here they are!
1. Sometimes you win and sometimes you learn
In difficult situations, many intense emotions appear. But don't forget that this can be a learning period if things don't turn out the way we wanted.
2. Only the person who risks is truly free
An emotional quote from William Arthur Ward. When we risk, the result may be what we have always wanted.
3. Never give up, the good is yet to come
When we fight for what we love, our emotions run high.
4. Thinking of my happiness, I remembered you
An emotional reflection on the person we love. In love the most intense emotions are felt.
5. In a big heart there is room for everything, and in an empty heart there is room for nothing
Antonio Porchia, about how there are huge hearts and hearts lacking in love.
6. Impossible is a word found only in the dictionary of fools
A phrase that can make you feel positive emotions. Ideal for difficult times.
7. I like to see how children grow and how my character becomes wiser as the years go by. Far from feeling sorry for having lost many things over time, I am glad that I have gained so many others
A reflection on joy, on how exciting life is and how incredible it is to see children grow up.
8. Don't cry because it ended, smile because it happened
When we leave it with someone, we can experience difficult moments. But a new and exciting life awaits us if we can see the bright side.
9. Love me without questions, that I will love you without answers
In love you have to let yourself go. It is the only way to express it.
10. In true love, no one is in charge; both obey
Love is a thing of two. There must always be respect and affection in equal parts.
11. I used to think that the worst thing in life is ending up alone, but it's not. The worst thing in life is ending up with people who make you feel lonely
Robin williams leaves us this emotional reflection on how hard it is to be alone.
12. I don't measure a man's success by how high he climbs, but by how fast he gets up when he hits rock bottom.
George patton. In bad times, it is easy to get down. But more than ever is when you have to draw strength from weakness.
13. Love is always shy before beauty, while beauty is always after love
When someone provokes intense emotions in us, it is possible that the shyness take over us.
14. Dance as if no one was looking at you, love as if no one had hurt you before, sing as if no one could hear you, live as if heaven were on earth
We must enjoy life and unleash our happiness.
15. A big heart gets filled with little
A phrase with a touch of irony but that exemplifies how honest people are.
16. If you can not fly, run. If you can't run, go. If you can't walk, crawl. But whatever you do, you have to keep moving forward
Martin Luther King, leaving a pearl for history. You have to fight to the end.
17. If you want to change your life, the first thing you have to do is change yourself.
The changes start with oneself, which is what is under our control.
18. It is crazy to love, unless you love yourself madly
Another quote with a touch of irony that talks about love.
19. Always do your best. What you plant now, you will reap later
If you plant the seeds now, you will reap the fruits in time.
20. Let's relate to others with a smile, because a smile is the beginning of love
Mother Teresa, making reference that the smile is a reflection of our soul
21. The most common way people give up their power is by thinking they don't have any
When someone has low self-esteem, he becomes a vulnerable person.
22. The only thing worse than being in love is not being in love
Love is a beautiful feeling that must be enjoyed in this life.
23. The pessimist sees the difficulty at every opportunity; and the optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty
Winston S. Churchill, philosophizing about the importance of a positive and optimistic attitude.
24. When you really love someone, every day you find a reason to fall in love with that person again
Falling in love changes your perception, especially regarding the loved one. For you it is perfect.
25. Do it now. Sometimes the "after" never comes
Procrastination it is usually a bad option.
26. Winning is not everything, but wanting to win
Vince lombardi. The positive attitude determines, to a large extent, our success.
27. Beautiful things don't ask for attention
When we come across something wonderful, our emotions run high.
28. A true friend is someone who comes when everyone else leaves, and stays when everyone else has disappeared. Thanks for being my friend
An emotional phrase that you can send to a friend.
29. Love is when you look into someone else's eyes and see their heart
The look is the reflection of the heart. It expresses what we really feel.
30. Friendship improves happiness and reduces sadness, because through friendship, joys are doubled and problems are divided
A friend, if it is true, is a real treasure.
31. I am not a product of my circumstances. I am the product of my decisions
Stephen Covey, stating that we decide what we want to be.
32. The best revenge is a massive hit
Singer Frank Sinatra, expressing what is the best revenge.
33. A true friend doesn't always do what you want. But he does what's good for you, even if you don't like it
Authentic friends are there for you for the good and the bad.
34. Every child is an artist. The problem is how to keep him as an artist when he grows up
Pablo Picasso, expressing his opinion on the artistic development of children.
35. To manage yourself, use your head. To handle others, use your heart. You have to speak from the heart, love from the heart and act from the heart. This is Love
Authentic love is born from within, it is not interested.
35. Every time you smile at someone it is an act of love, a gift for that person, something beautiful
Another quote from the Mother Teresa of Calcutta. The smile is, without a doubt, the mirror of the soul.
36. Everything begins and ends in your mind. What you give power to has power over you
If you don't assert yourself, you will let others manipulate you.
37. True friendship comes when the silence between two people is comfortable
Dave Tyson GentryWhen we have nothing to hide from someone, the trust between two people turns the relationship into something magical.
38. Listen to the wind because it speaks. Listen to silence because it speaks. Listen to your heart because it is wise
The heart, in the end, rules. It guides us on the path of life.
39. Courage is what you need to get up and speak. Courage is also what it takes to sit and listen
Courage is one of the great virtues of the human being
40. Usually divine inspiration comes when the horizon is blackest
The most difficult moments are those that force us to come out stronger.
41. Those who do not remember the past are condemned to repeat it
George Santayana. If we don't learn from past experiences, we may repeat them.
42. Life is a comedy for those who think, a tragedy for those who feel
Jean racine. People who do not reason about the experience may end up suffering.
43. You have something to offer this world that no one else has. Have confidence in who you are
Joel osteen. Although sometimes you do not see it, you are very valuable and unique.
44. The tragedy of life is not that it ends soon, but that we wait a long time to start it
Life must be lived moment by moment. You have to be in the present moment consciously.
45. We are all in a big gutter, but only some of us look at the stars
Oscar Wilde, leaves us this great quote that talks about positive attitude.
46. Friends are that part of the human race that one can be human with
Real friends let us be ourselves.
47. Every time a tear slides down my cheek, deep inside I feel happy. Because I know that this means that I am still capable of feeling and that if today I am sunk in sadness, tomorrow I can live in the happiest moment of my existence. And that means my heart hasn't turned to stone yet
People feel negative and positive emotions, we have to accept it.
48. Go for it now. The future is not assured for anyone
Wayne W. Dyer. You have to live life despite the uncertainty that the future may produce.
49. I have not stopped living in my childhood. Maybe my body has gotten older and less agile over the years, but there is something that time cannot take away from me: the joy I feel when observing the small details that make me feel alive. A smile, a hug, someone's support. All those things make me feel young again
Having a positive attitude rejuvenates us and makes us feel better.
50. Many people will walk in and out of your life, but only true friends will leave marks on your heart. And these marks are scars of happiness, of love, of a good heart. Do not be afraid of having them because it is a symptom of something very good
There are people who disappear from our life and others remain forever.
51. It is easier to forgive an enemy than to forgive a friend
A quote from William blake about friendship. One of the most recognized emotional phrases.
52. I look for you in places you can't be
A beautiful phrase that invites reflection.
53. A friend knows the song of my heart and sings it when my memory fails
This reflection is similar to that of "if there is a friend, there is a treasure."
54. When you hear yourself laugh, rejoice and try to preserve that memory, because you will need it later. You may need it during those dark hours when you feel lonely or disappointed. And in this type of occasion, it is when we need to deceive our sorrows with a smile. Even though the heart is breaking down
Not everything in life is a happy time. There are good times and not so good times.
55. Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined
If you want to be happy, you are going to have to chase your dreams.
56. Study the past if you want to define the future. Do not make the mistakes that you may have already made, be inspired by them to define your future
You have to learn from the past, because it can be a very rewarding experience.
57. The less you open your heart, the more your heart suffers
Deepak Chopra. If we close our hearts, we close ourselves to the world and to life.
58. I feel good because despite all the setbacks that may happen, I am certain that you can never give up everything for lost. The question is to come to believe it and after that, put all your effort in living against the most adverse situations. Because if you are not able to do this, no one else will be able to do it for you.
Overcoming adverse situations has a lot to do with our attitude.
59. Growing up is perhaps the biggest obstacle we have to face along the way. Maturing to stop thinking about yourself and show the best that is inside of you to others, can be a step huge and difficult to give, but once you have done it, be sure that there is nothing that can stop
Maturing is growing not only physically, but also emotionally.
60. I don't need anything but love and friends in my life to be happy. Material things are something that comes and goes, and that runs the risk of ending the years. But a kiss from a loved one and the word of a sincere friend are treasures that do not lose their validity even if 100 years pass.
Objects, in the long run, don't fill us up. Simple things and people, yes.
61. Ask and it will be given to you; Seek and you shall find; knock and the door will open
You have to move for things to happen.
62. If in the past I made mistakes, today I do not regret it because thanks to them I learned. They may have been pain-filled lessons, but they have left such a deep imprint on my heart that I learned by instinct how important it is to live with joy and without fear of failure, because only in this way can the true success
The mistakes of the past are opportunities of the present and the future.
63. Sometimes your joy is the source of your smile, but sometimes your smile can be the source of your joy.
Thich Nhat Hahn. Smiling is positive and that is why we must do it more.
64. I am happy with the fact that I still made mistakes, despite my experience. Because that tells me that I still have a lot to learn and it motivates me to set new goals to go further and further. A person who has come to believe that he has nothing left to educate himself on lacks common sense and emotions in his life
Bad experiences from the past are great opportunities to learn and grow.
65. Never stop loving, love will take care of bringing out the best of your smiles and will give you happiness
Love is the greatest thing in life, so you have to live it with intensity.
66. Put your heart, your head and soul in even your most insignificant acts
This emotional phrase by Swami Sivananda sums up a way of seeing life marked by the spiritual.
67. Change your words and you will change your world
An interesting reflection of Norman Vincent Peale.
68. The bird is moved by its own life and by its motivation
TO. P. J. Abdul Kalam offers this metaphorical phrase about motivations.
69. Aim for the moon and if you miss you'll be among the stars
Les BBrown broadcasts a contagious perfectionist attitude.
70. You must do the things you think you can't do
Eleanor Roosevelt, questioning the limits of the possible.
71. Thinking: what happens when the soul talks to itself
This phrase of Plato expresses his philosophy based on idealism.
72. The power of imagination makes us infinite
One of the best known phrases of John Muir.
73. A champion is someone who stands up when he can't
Motivating reflection on behalf of boxer Jack Dempsey
74. Miracles are born from difficulties
Jean de la Bruyere talks about those opportunities that are locked in hard times.
75. Every story that I create, I believe
This quote from Octavia E. Butler points out how our decisions and actions change ourselves.
76. Your big break could be right where you are
A motivating invitation to seek crevices for personal growth wherever you are, from Napoleon Hill.
77. Thought is the wind, knowledge is the sail, and humanity is the ship
Beautiful and inspiring phrase by Augustus Hare.
78. As knowledge expands, fascination gains depth
A very visual metaphor about knowledge and progress, by Charles Morgan.
79. Each day provides its own treasures
Marco Aurelio talks about the intense rewards of everyday life.
80. It is not too late to build a better world
Tommy Douglas, in a hopeful phrase about the future.