75 phrases for entrepreneurs for business success
Jul 16, 2021
Either because your business is not going through the best moment, or because you simply want to undertake, this is your article.
In a world where the economy greatly influences our lives, it is becoming increasingly necessary to be your own boss. If you want your company to be a success, It does not come too much then, take a look at these phrases for entrepreneurs that we present to you.
- We recommend you read: "120 positive phrases to face the day with optimism"
75 phrases for entrepreneurs that will make you succeed in business
According to positive psychology, sentences have a lot of power, more than hours and hours of tedious reading or boring lectures. But a short positive phrase automatically generates a positive thought where your mind has all the ballots to assimilate it more easily.
These phrases for entrepreneurs will not only help you to make your businesses work, but also, as they are tools of change and transformation in our lives, will take you to the personal culmination that you desire so much, a culmination that will make you see things in a much more optimistic way and therefore, they will enable you to face all your projects with joy business.
1. I have not failed. I've found 10,000 ways that don't work
This phrase is attributed to Thomas Edison, scientist and inventor of the light bulb. With this phrase, Edison comes to say that we should not be discouraged if our projects do not go well the first time. Instead, what we have to do is learn from experience and be persistent.
2. The only place where success comes before work is in the dictionary
This famous phrase was said by Vidal Sassoon, entrepreneur and creator of the Bauhaus simple haircut. What this phrase means is that a theoretical preparation is essential before starting any of our ambitions, that Preparation does not necessarily have to be academic, however, it is vital to plan our objectives and when the time comes, Act.
3. Every worthwhile achievement, big or small, has its stages and triumph; a beginning, a fight and a victory
Despite Mahatma Gandhi He was not a businessman, he was a great political and spiritual leader. Not surprisingly, his influence on the independence of India is was fundamental.
4. The best reason to start a company is that it makes sense, sense to create a product or service that society needs, and in this way make a better world
This phrase was said by Guy Kawasaki, Macintosh entrepreneur, investor and developer. This phrase goes to express that, having the conviction that with our businesses we are improving the world, our motivation will be much greater when it comes to working.
5. An entrepreneur tends to bite off a little more than he can chew in the hope that he will soon learn to chew
This phrase is attributed to Roy Ash, co-founder of Litton Industries. With this phrase, Ash meant that we must strive to gain experience, and that during that process we must not forget what our final goal is.
6. Some dream of great achievements, while others stay awake and take action.
Anonymous phrase but not without depth. To achieve our dreams, ironically, not only is it enough to dream but we must take action.
7. The greatest reward in being a millionaire is not the amount of money you make. He is the kind of person you have to be in the first place to become a millionaire.
Phrase attributed to Jim Rohn. If we make an effort and in the end we achieve success, not only will we have succeeded but we will also have learned ethical values that will be part of us, forever.
8. A journey of a thousand miles begins with the first step.
Lao Tzu, Chinese philosopher. This phrase tells us that it is important to celebrate small advances.
9. Failure is the opportunity to start over, but more intelligently
The author of this phrase was Henry Ford, founder of the Ford Moto company **** r. Ford claimed that failure is not so serious, since failure gives us the bittersweet reward of learning from experience to improve.
10. It is better to do the most insignificant thing in the world, than to spend half an hour doing nothing
Goethe, Germanic poet, novelist, playwright and scientist. With this phrase Goethe teaches us that having initiative brings us closer to success while staying idle leads us to failure.
11. The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams
Eleanor Roosvelt. Although dreaming is not enough, it is essential to take action.
12. There are no secrets to success. This is achieved by preparing, working hard and learning from failure.
Colin Powell, an American military, diplomat and politician. Four-star general and Chief of the General Staff.
13. An entrepreneur sees opportunities where others only see problems
Quote by Michael Gerber. To be successful it is important to have a positive mind.
14. Investing in knowledge always yields the best returns
Benjamin Franklin, Founding Father of the USA. For Franklin, knowledge is power when carrying out a personal project.
15. There are men that fight one day and are good. There are others that fight for a year and are better. Some fight for many years and are very good. But there are those who struggle all their lives. Those are the essentials
Phrase for entrepreneurs by Bertolt Brecht, German poet and playwright. Brecht believed in a persevering and combative attitude in the face of life's difficulties.
16. I don't need friends who change when I change, and nod when I nod. My shadow does it so much better
Well knew Plutarch that constructive criticism and feedback are essential when developing our ambitions.
17. It is a capital mistake to theorize before having data. You start altering the facts to fit the theories, rather than the theories fit the facts.
Sherlock Holmes, one of the most famous fictional detectives of all timeHe believed that to be successful it was very important to alternate theory with practice and practice with theory, so that both aspects complement each other in harmony until we reach our goals.
18. People are not remembered for the number of times they fail, but for the number of times they succeed
For Thomas Edison, failure is unimportant in the harsh judgment of historyBut success will make our name last forever and ever.
19. I'm going to make a forecast: anything can happen
This phrase by Roy Atkinson comes to say that there are variables that weAs best we do, we cannot control The good attitude is to know how to handle misfortunes well and not collapse.
20. Man is discovered when he measures himself against an obstacle
Antoine de Saint Exupery, author of The Little Prince. This famous phrase explains that it is in difficult situations that we really know each other.
21. Never walk the path laid out, as it will only lead you to where the others went
Graham Bell, British scientist and speech therapist, alerts us that originality and own criteria are essential to succeed.
22. He remembers that the most important thing about any company is that the results are not inside its walls. The result of good business is a satisfied customer
Peter Drucker, father of modern managementHe fervently believed that the success of a company is not measured by profits, but by how satisfied the customer is. If the customer is happy, everything else will come by itself.
23. To succeed you need talent and a thousand other things, and it is those thousand more things that will make you succeed
For Julio Iglesias, victory does not depend so much on innate talent but the effort behind it.
24. To be successful you have to have friends; but to be very successful you have to have a lot of friends
Frank Sinatra. To start a long-term project, it is key to surround yourself with trusted people who trust you, and that you trust them.
25. To be successful, planning alone is insufficient. One must improvise too
Isaac Asimov, author of this phraseHe well knew that to be successful in life you have to know how to adapt to unforeseen events that may arise.
26. Most of the time, success depends on knowing how long it will take to achieve it
This phrase from Montesquieu It is very significant, because success must be valued as such if it far exceeds the resources invested, and one of those resources over time. Sometimes winning at any price leads to failure in the long run, so a withdrawal on time is better.
27. A moment of success makes up for the failure of years
For Robert Browning, the number of times you fail is not relevant.Because when you succeed it will be such an extremely pleasant experience that everything else will not matter.
28. A fool never gets over a hit
Oscar Wilde, Irish novelist and playwright. Emotional intelligence is key, not only to learn from experience, but to know how to face it with optimism.
29. Don't expect things to change if you always do the same
Albert Einstein, German scientist. For Einstein it was important to try different formulas to achieve success, isn't that what science does?
30. Where there is a successful company, someone ever made a brave decision
Peter Ferdinand Druker, Austrian lawyer, author of renowned works on business management.
31. Your imagination anticipates the good that will happen to you in life.
Another phrase from Einstein, creativity will provide a global vision to your businesses essential to succeed. If you develop your imagination to the maximum, you will have guaranteed success.
32. The entrepreneur always seeks change, responds to it, and exploits it as an opportunity
Peter Drucker wanted to say with this phrase that whenever there is a change, new opportunities arise. It's up to you to see and take advantage of them!
33. Luck takes place, when preparation meets opportunity
This phrase from Earl nightingale It comes to say that luck does not exist and that the key to success depends solely and exclusively on you.
34. The biggest risk is not taking any risk… In a world that changes really fast, the only strategy in which failure is guaranteed is not taking risks
This quote from the creator of facebook, Mark Zuckerberg, goes to say that in a world as chaotic and changing as ours, the only way to be successful is to move to the rhythm of the changes produced. Never lose the initiative!
35. Nothing great has ever been achieved without enthusiasm
Ralph Waldo Emerson, American philosopher. Above all, attitude is the first thing to ensure your success as an entrepreneur.
36. One day you will wake up and discover that you no longer have time to do what you dreamed of, the time is now... act
This phrase by Paulo Coelho warns us before it's too late. Take action!
37. Those who say something cannot be done are often interrupted by others who are doing it.
Joel A. Barker, author of this phraseHe tells us that if we throw in the towel, someone else will come, pick it up and succeed where we did not want to succeed.
38. If you quit, quitting will become easier throughout your life.
This phrase by Osman Minkara says that quitting is the easy way; Being the comfortable option, it is tremendously addictive. If we fall into this vice, we can hardly get out.
39. An ounce of action is worth a ton of theory
Ralph Waldo Emerson tells us by this phrase that it is much better to act, even if it is little, to be eternally theorizing. For the theory that we extract from this action is far more useful than a simple theory based on assumptions and not on facts.
40. When you believe in yourself, not even the sky will be your limit
Miles Davis affirms with this phrase that it is important to have faith in what one does, love yourself and value your own abilities.
41. It's never too late to be what you could have been
This quote from George Eliot He talks about forgiveness even if it doesn't seem like it a priori; speaks of the virtue of forgiving oneself, of giving yourself a second chance to finally end up succeeding, something that can perfectly be applied to business. Even if you haven't made the best decisions in your life, don't lose hope and give yourself another chance!
42. If you don't build your dreams, someone else will hire you to build theirs
Quote by Toni Gaskin, motivational speaker and coach. You choose, be your own boss or work for someone else?
43. Your most disgruntled customers are your greatest source of learning
With this phrase, Bill gates states that from the criticism of your customers, you can gain the knowledge you need to get to the top with your business.
44. When the objective seems difficult to you, do not change the objective; look for a new way to get there
This phrase from Confucius, a Chinese philosopher of the 6th century BC. C, tells us that we must be firm in our objectives but be flexible enough to reach them. The thinking of Confucius has greatly influenced contemporary China, and they cannot be blamed for having done badly.
45. Experience is the name we give to our mistakes
Oscar Wilde comes to reflect with this phrase that it does not matter how many times we have been wrong, the important thing is the compendium of all the experiences lived.
46. My interest in life comes from setting huge, seemingly unattainable challenges for myself and trying to overcome them
This phrase is attributed to Richard Branson, an English billionaire. Branson suffers from dyslexia, so he obtained very low academic results in high school, however that did not prevent him from getting rich and his fourteen years he had already founded two companies, which although they ended up failing, finally Branson succeeded by creating a new company at sixteen years. As you can see, it is about constant.
47. The most effective way to do it is to do it
In order to Amelia Earhart, American aviator, it is clear: you have to do it at all costs. A tribute to the will to power!
48. Battles are not always won by the strongest, or the fastest, sooner or later the man who triumphs is the one who believes that he can triumph
Vince lombardi, American football coachHe knew that, to succeed, sometimes you just need to believe in the myth that you can simply do it.
49. She decides if the goal is worth the risks you are going to take. If so, stop worrying
Amelia Earhart was a person of great willBut she also didn't jump into the pool if it wasn't full. Sometimes, you have to put things on a balance and assess whether it is worth the effort or not, without this meaning that you have not made an effort.
50. Only those who have been in the depths of the valleys can understand what it is like to be on the top of the highest mountain.
Richard Nixon quote. Sometimes to appreciate what surrounds you you have had to hit rock bottom previously, there is no glory without suffering.
51. I am convinced that what separates successful entrepreneurs from unsuccessful ones is sheer perseverance
Steve Jobs founded Apple in the 1970s. The day Jobs passed away, Apple's market capitalization was $ 350.67 billion, more than all the Ibex 35 companies put together. This phrase of his authorship shows that in business management it is important to be tenacious.
52. Pay attention to negative feedback and solicit it, particularly from friends. Hardly anyone does that and it is very helpful
Elon Musk, Co-founder of Paypal, is very clear that constructive criticism helps in business.
53. Luck is proportional to sweat. The more you sweat the luckier you will have
Ray Kroc, founder of McDonald's, It was Initially the partner of a small industry of machines for smoothies, although before that it sold glasses made of cardboard. It seems that Kroc had to sweat a lot, because at the time he was one of the richest people in America.
54. Nothing on this earth can stop a man who possesses the right mental attitude to achieve his goal. Nothing on this earth can help the man with the wrong mental attitude
Thomas jefferson, third president of the United States of America.
55. Sometimes by losing a battle you find a new way to win the war.
This quote from Donald Trump, billionaire tycoon and current president of the United States. It clearly reflects that sometimes, you have to hit bottom to get afloat.
56. An intelligent man is not one who has many ideas, but one who knows how to take advantage of the few that he has
With this anonymous phrase that we have considered appropriate to add to our collection of phrases to Entrepreneurs, we want to make you understand that it is not necessary for you to stress because you do not have many ideas, pufew and good is better than many little or poorly developed. If you follow this advice, you can get more out of your business project.
57. When you innovate, you have to be prepared for everyone to tell you that you are crazy
Not infrequently you will find stones on the road, many times those around you. This phrase by Larry Ellison is a clear example.
58. The job that is never started takes the longest to finish.
This phrase attributed to J.R.R. Tolkien, author of The Lord of the Rings is a clear example of what the procrastination, a behavior disorder that consists of delaying difficult or tedious tasks to avoid them. The sooner you start doing things, the sooner you will finish.
59. The triumph is not in always winning, but in never getting discouraged
This phrase is the authorship of Napoleon Bonaparte, and it seems that being optimistic was not bad: he came to conquer almost all of Europe.
60. The longest walk begins with one step
This Hindu proverb He goes to say that it is important to get to work, setting one small goals without forgetting the final objective. Patience is a fundamental virtue in business management.
61. Genius begins great works, but only work finishes them.
Petrus Jacobus Joubert, a South African military and politician who served as Commanding General and Vice President in his country.
62. I don't measure a man's success by how high he is able to climb, but by how high he bounces when he hits the bottom.
George S. Patton, General of the United States Army during world war II.
63. There are no shortcuts to success. Start earlier, work harder, and finish later
Brian trancy, American writer of personal development. With this phrase we want to show that there are no secret formulas to achieve success, only hard work.
64. The greatest glory is not to fall, but to always get up
Nelson Mandela, anti-apartheid activist and president of South Africa. Mandela suffered many injustices throughout his life, but he never gave up, are you going to be less?
65. If you want to change the world, change yourself
Mahatma Gandhi, Indian Hindu lawyer, thinker and politician.
66. Nothing in life should be feared, only understood. Time to understand more, to fear less
Marie CuriePolish scientist and pioneer in the field of radioactivity, she was the first person to receive two Nobel Prizes in different specialties, physics and chemistry.
67. Always transform a negative situation into a positive one
Michael Jordan, former American basketball player and owner of the NBA team, the Charlotte Hornets.
68. The supreme happiness of life is knowing that you are loved for yourself or, more exactly, in spite of yourself.
Victor hugo, French poet, playwright and romantic novelist, considered an eminence in French literature.
69. If life gives you a lemon, make lemonade
This quote from Dale Carnegie, American businessman and writerencourages us to take advantage of the opportunities that are presented to us in our lives.
70. It's hard to fail, but it's even worse never to have tried to succeed
Theodore Roosevelt, 26th President of the United States, scout and soldier.
71. Only those who dare to have great failures end up achieving great successes
Robert Kenney, Brazilian footballer. Sometimes, to succeed in this life, you have to take risks and be prepared for it.
72. It's always early to give up
Norman Vincent Peale, from the theory of positive thinking. Perseverance is a key pillar when facing life with optimism.
73. You have to make it happen
An enlightened Frenchman, Denis Diderot was a key figure in his time as a writer, philosopher, and encyclopedist.
74. We become what we think
This phrase by Earl Nightingale comes to portray how important it is to have positive thinking, to transform ourselves into optimistic people.
75. Pleasure and action make the hours seem short
William Shakespeare, English playwright, poet and actor. For Shakespeare it was important to enjoy what one did. If you can enjoy your business projects, success is assured.