The 110 best phrases of sincerity
Aug 12, 2022
Being sincere implies having honesty and truth at hand at all times and occasions, both with other people and with ourselves. ourselves, which leads us to have a clearer vision of the path we must take and the actions that benefit us the most without harming the other. It involves expressing what we think concerns others, even if it is sometimes uncomfortable.
To make it easier to understand this value and how it affects personal relationships, in this article you will find a selection of the best phrases about sincerity, commented.
- Related article: "190 wise phrases to reflect on life"
The most inspiring phrases about sincerity
In this article we will see a compilation with the best phrases of sincerity to appreciate the truth above any beautiful lie.
1. When pure sincerity is born and lies within a person, it is projected into the hearts of other people. (Lao Tzu)
Sincerity is contagious.
2. You can doubt what you see, but not the words of an honest man. (Anatole France)
When someone is honest, he is trustworthy.
3. Better than with words sincerity is shown with actions. (William Shakespeare)
What speaks for you are your actions, not what you say.
4. Every man is sincere alone; as soon as a second person appears, the hypocrisy begins. (Emerson)
Hypocrisy is born by being in contact with other people.
- You may be interested: "70 phrases of human values that we must always remember"
5. Sincerity is not saying everything you think, but meaning everything you say. (Rick Godwin)
Sincerity is demonstrated in the way we express ourselves.
6. Sincerity is the root of all virtues. (John Ruskin)
Who is sincere, is a person who can be trusted.
7. Being honest is not saying everything you think, but never saying the opposite of what you think. (Andre Maurois)
You always have to do what you think, be honest with yourself.
8. The things we say when the mood is angry are always more sincere than when it is calm. (Cicero)
We usually tell the truth when we are confused.
9. The truth never harms a cause that is just. (Mahatma Gandhi)
When the truth is told, there is no harm.
10. Honesty is a very expensive gift. Don't expect it from cheap people. (Warren Buffett)
Not all people are sincere.
11. Those who think it is permissible to tell white lies will soon grow up colorblind. (Austin O'Malley)
A lie is a lie even when it is small.
12. You will be able to speak well if your tongue can deliver the message of your heart. (John Ford)
Don't say things you don't mean.
13. Good human qualities, honesty, sincerity and a good heart cannot be bought with money nor can they be produced by machines, but by the mind itself. (Dalai Lama)
Securities cannot be bought as they are priceless.
14. The tongue of the sincere is born from his heart. Hypocrisy and deception have no place in his words. (Robert Doddsley)
Always express what your heart tells you.
15. Sincerity is always subject to testing. (JohnF. Kennedy)
People are not always honest.
16. One way to earn a good reputation is to dedicate yourself to being what you want to appear. (Socrates)
Don't be something you're not really.
17. In an age of universal deception, telling the truth is a revolutionary act. (George Orwell)
Telling lies is something that is fashionable.
18. If a child has something against you, he tells you; however, adults lie and try to deceive you. (MichaelJackson)
A teaching of children that is not bad to put to the test.
19. Honesty is a very expensive gift, don't expect it from cheap people. (Warren Buffett)
Honesty gives wisdom.
20. Honest words give us a clear indication of the honesty of the one who speaks or writes them. (Miguel de Cervantes)
The words that are said or written come from the heart.
21. Being honest may not get you friends, but it will always get you the right ones. (John Lennon)
Being honest doesn't always attract friends.
22. Be careful with people who tell you how honest they are. (Jackson Browne)
Sincerity, like any other value, needs actions more than words.
23. The best measure of a man's honesty is not his tax return. It is not to modify the bathroom scale of him. (Arthur Clark)
Who does not lie in small things, he will not lie in a big way.
- Related article: "Honest People: Their 12 Distinctive Characteristics"
24. Proceeding honestly for the sake of human dignity is the most important commitment in our short time in this world. (Rene Favaloro)
You always have to be honest.
25. Being honest is not saying everything you think, but never saying the opposite of what you think. (Andre Maurois)
Always look for sincerity to be your flag.
26. Honesty is more than not lying. It is telling the truth, speaking the truth, living the truth and loving the truth. (JamesE. Faust)
At all times act with the truth.
27. Nothing in this world is more difficult than telling the truth, nothing is easier than flattery. (Fyodor Dostoyevsky)
Telling the truth is a task that is often difficult to do.
28. The best measure of a man's honesty is not his tax return. It's the zero setting on your bathroom scale. (Arthur C. Clarke)
We must also be realistic with our own state of health.
29. When the battle rages, the soldier's loyalty is tested. (Martin Luther)
In difficult times, having honest and sincere friends is what matters.
30. Loyalty that has been bought with money can be defeated by money. (Seneca)
Loyalty cannot be bought and if it is achieved, it does not last forever.
31. A promise is a vague concept until the concept of loyalty comes into play. (Yukio Mishima)
When you make a promise, keep it, because your loyalty, sincerity and honesty are at stake.
32. There will come a day when our shame-filled children will remember those strange days when the simplest honesty was called courage. (Yevgeny Yevtushenko)
Teach your children the value of sincerity and honesty, because they are weapons that win any battle.
33. The honest man fears neither the light nor the dark. (Thomas Fuller)
If you are honest your whole path will be illuminated.
34. Nothing resembles an honest man more than a rogue who knows his trade. (George Sand)
Being honest is a virtue that brings its benefits.
35. The man who does not fear the truth has nothing to fear from lies. (Francis Bacon)
If you always tell the truth, no lie will have a place.
36. With lies you can get ahead in the world, but you can never go back. (Russian proverb)
Lies may help you open doors, but they will never let you return to comfort.
37. Honesty is for the most part less profitable than dishonesty. (Plato)
An honest person is always welcome.
38. As you practice the qualities of patience, punctuality, sincerity, and concern, you will have a better opinion of the world around you. (Grenville Kleiser)
When you show up on time, keep your promises and are honest, the world will be yours.
39. Sincerity can be humble, but it cannot be servile. (Lord Byron)
Being honest doesn't mean you have to grovel before others.
40. Weak people cannot be sincere. (Francois de la Rochefoucauld)
If you are sincere and honest, you will always be strong and courageous.
41. When necessity extorts sincere words from us, the mask falls and the man appears. (Lucretius)
On many occasions telling the truth brings enemies.
42. If you can't be what you are, honestly be what you can. (Henrik Johan Ibsen)
Focus on being as you are, that is your essence.
43. The pain of the one who cries in secret is sincere. (Martial)
Even if you don't show your feelings, the pain is always there.
44. There is only one way to know if a man is honest: ask him. If he answers yes, we already know that he is corrupt. (Groucho Marx)
Honesty is not preached, it is demonstrated.
45. Honesty is the best policy. (Benjamin Franklin)
Many people dress honestly, even when they see it as a disguise.
46. Dare to tell the truth: nothing can need a lie, not even a mistake. (George Herbert)
Always tell the truth, even when it hurts.
47. I have found that being honest is the best technique I can use. Tell people what you are trying to achieve and what you are willing to sacrifice to achieve it. (Lee Iacocca)
Practice honesty and sincerity in everything you do.
48. A friend does not judge you, he only understands your processes and sincerely encourages you to accept your mistake. (Pedro Pantoja-Santiago)
Friends are always sincere.
49. He who has perfect candor can be forgiven for all his mistakes. (Walt Whitman)
Every mistake can be fixed if you recognize it and seek to work on it.
- You may be interested: "The best phrases about Psychology... and its meaning"
50. Sincerity is not saying everything you think, but meaning everything you say. (Rick Godwin)
A sign of honesty is that you can be true with the intentions you profess.
51. Sincerity is always subject to testing. (JohnF. Kennedy)
Being honest leads to constant testing.
52. The cornerstones for balanced success are honesty, character, integrity, faith, love, and loyalty. (Zig Ziglar)
If you want to be successful, you have to be honest, loyal, sincere and true to your beliefs and values.
53. It's hard to believe a man is telling the truth when you know you'd be lying if you were in his shoes. (Henry Louis Mencken)
We always judge from our perspectives.
54. Stay away from contempt and admiration, because both go hand in hand, alternating. Get closer to sincerity, even if it hurts. (Melita Ruiz)
Do not let them praise you or despise you, just look for the sincerity of people.
55. Honesty is more than not lying. It is telling the truth, speaking the truth, living the truth and loving the truth. (JamesE. Faust)
Truth and honesty go hand in hand.
56. To make your life a masterpiece, design it with uncompromising sincerity and love. (Debasish Mridha)
If you want to have a happy life, be honest and sincere.
57. The secret of success is sincerity. (Jean Giraudux)
Successful people are those who are honest and true to themselves.
58. The truth builds trust. (Marilyn Suttle)
That person who is sincere, is always trustworthy.
59. Every man is sincere alone; as soon as a second person appears, hypocrisy begins (Emerson)
Do not allow others to impair your sincerity.
60. Honesty and loyalty are essential. If two people can be honest with each other about everything, that's probably the biggest key to success. (Taylor Lautner)
What makes a couple successful in everything is to have honesty and loyalty, above all.
61. No matter what you do, stand up for who you are and be honest. (Bryant McGill)
At all times be honest with yourself and with others.
62. A truth that is expressed with bad intention, surpasses all the lies that you can invent. (WilliamBlake)
The truth has so much power that it can dethrone many lies.
63. There is no greater relief than starting to be who you are. (Alexander Jodorowsky)
Never pretend to be someone you are not.
64. The tongue of the sincere is born from his heart. Hypocrisy and deception have no place in his words. (Robert Doddsley)
Sincerity is a virtue that very little have.
65. Every time you are honest and guided by honesty, a force of success will propel you toward greater success. (NathanielHawthorne)
Honesty and sincerity lead you on successful paths.
66. The truth of a matter will always haunt you, no matter how secret the hiding place.
Everything in life has a truth, even if we do not commune with it.
67. I hope I always have enough strength and virtue to retain what I consider to be the most enviable of all titles: the character of the honest man. (George Washington)
Never lose your honesty and sincerity for anything or anyone.
68. Always say what you feel and do what you think. (Gabriel Garcia Marquez)
Do not change because others do not like your way of being, always be yourself.
69. Honesty is not a virtue, it's an obligation. (Andres Calamaro)
Honesty should be seen as a duty.
70. How desperately difficult it is to be honest with oneself. It is much easier to be honest with others. (EdwardF. Benson)
Honesty with yourself is a very difficult thing to achieve.
71. He who has managed to know the truth in the morning, can already sleep in the afternoon. (confused)
Never hide a truth even when it is painful.
72. The truth can be eclipsed but not extinguished (Livio Tito)
A truth can never be hidden for long.
73. Telling the truth is like writing well; you learn by force of exercise (John Ruskin)
Sincerity is something you have to practice all the time.
74. Those who promise the most are the least sincere. (Richard Brinsley Sheridan)
Promises are not always kept.
75. The secret of success is sincerity. Once you can fake it, you're done. (Jean Giraudux)
Sincerity can be faked, but it can sometimes come back to you.
76. Enthusiasm is the genius of sincerity, and victory does not achieve victories without it. (EdwardG. Bulwer-Lytton)
Never lose your enthusiasm.
77. I prefer a loss to a dishonest gain; The one brings pain in the moment, the other forever. (Chilton)
Do not seek success at the expense of the pain of others, because it will be temporary.
78. The hardest fall a man can make is to fall on his own delusion. (Ambrose Bierce)
Do not fool yourself, because you will fall into your own game.
79. The elegance of honesty needs no frills. (Merry Browne)
An honest person is immediately distinguished.
80. The integrity of man is measured by his conduct, not by his professions. (Youth)
Honesty is not given by a title, it is learned at home.
- Related article: "9 habits to emotionally connect with someone"
81. I belong to the people I love and they belong to me; They, and the love and loyalty I give them, shape my identity far more than any word or group ever could. (Veronica Roth)
Show your love with all sincerity.
82. Loyalty does not depend on circumstances because it is the permanence of principles. (Francisco Garzon Cespedes)
There is nothing that can change the sincerity that you possess.
83. Loyalty and devotion lead to bravery. Courage leads to the spirit of sacrifice. The spirit of sacrifice creates confidence in the power of love. (Morihei Ueshiba)
Loyalty is an act of bravery.
84. The greatest human adventure is to say what is thought. (Lev Tolstoy)
Do not stop saying what you think, that is your great treasure.
85. What is friendship for if it is not to say just what one thinks? (Oscar Wilde)
True friends tell the truth to seek good for us.
86. Never be afraid to speak up for honesty, truth and compassion against injustice, lies and greed. If people all over the world did this, it would change the earth. (William Faulker)
Whenever you can, raise your voice for those who can't.
87. It's not in my nature to hide anything. I cannot close my lips when I have opened my heart. (Charles Dickens)
Words come from the heart, so be careful what you say.
88. It is a good exercise to be completely honest with yourself. (Sigmund Freud)
Before being honest with others, seek to be honest with yourself.
89. Sincerity is the root of all virtues. (John Ruskin)
Cultivate sincerity, it is a great value.
90. Animals do not know envy, men do not know sincerity. (Rafael Lasso de la Vega)
Animals are beings full of honesty, man must learn from them.
91. You have to have an attitude of sincerity and necessity before what is written, without other prejudices. (Manual Vincent)
We must be sincere both in what we say and in what we write.
92. If the writing is honest, it cannot be separated from the man who has written it. (Tennessee-Williams)
What is said must be consistent with what is thought.
93. The most interesting thing you can say is often the most honest. (Rort Witt)
If you don't have something to say, then keep quiet.
94. Honesty thrives in all conditions of life. (Friedrich Schiller)
An honest person is prosperous in everything he does.
95. You won't be able to move other hearts if nothing comes out of your heart. (Goeth)
Your words come from the heart so be careful.
96. I have more respect for a man who lets me know where he stands, even if he is wrong. Than the other one who comes as an angel but turns out to be a demon. (MalcolmX)
If you disagree with something, just express it.
97. The desire to speak for ourselves and to show those defects that we do not care to be seen, form a large part of our sincerity. (Francois de La Rochefoucauld)
When you talk about yourself, don't forget about your flaws.
98. Where there is greater sincerity, lies the greatest humility; and where there is less truth, there is greater pride. (Asen Nicholson)
Honesty makes you great.
99. Those who communicate from the heart make a big difference in the lives of others through their authentic, deep and sincere expression. (Miya Yamanouchi)
Express yourself with sincerity, remember that there are others who are watching you.
100. Sincere acts invite new friends. (Tuff Beta)
Everyone wants to surround themselves with true and joyful people.
101. Sincerity has to do with the connection between our words and our thoughts, but not between our beliefs and our actions. (William Hazlett)
What is said must be consistent with what you think and do.
102. You can fool the whole world some time. You can fool some all the time. But you can't fool everyone all the time. (Abraham Lincoln)
Deception never bears good fruit.
103. You don't need to be fearless. Just be honest. (Danielle LaPorte)
A reminder that we just need to be ourselves.
104. Being honest is the fastest way to prevent a mistake from turning into a failure. (James Altucher)
When you see that another is about to make a mistake, say so without fear, because later you may regret it.
105. Only in a world of sincere men is union possible. (Thomas Carlyle)
When men learn to be honest, the world will change.
106. I am not sincere, even when I say I am not. (Jules Renard)
Sincerity will depend on where you look.
107. The surest method of remaining poor is, without a doubt, to be an outspoken person. (Napoleon I)
Honesty is not a matter of social classes.
108. Sincerity is the passport of rudeness. (Enrique Jardiel Poncela)
It is one thing to be sincere in our words and quite another to use those words to hurt.
109. Great men fight against the elements that diminish their very greatness, in other words, their own freedom and sincerity. (Friedrich Nietzsche)
We all fight our demons that others don't see.
110. Words go to the heart, when they have come from the heart. (Rabindranath Tagore)
If what you say comes from the soul, they will germinate.