The 53 best phrases of Success
Jul 15, 2021
This compilation of successful phrases They can be an aid to self-motivation when it comes to concentrating on personal projects. Many of them are reflections of such well-known people as Henry Ford, Confucius, Bruce Lee or Eleanor Roosevelt.
- Related article: "80 powerful phrases of effort and hard work"
A selection of successful phrases
Many people long to reach a point in their lives that they associate with success. However, finding the motivation for it is not easy. These ornaments and reflections can help you face the day with a more constructive attitude.
1. When you find yourself next to the majority, it is time to stop and reflect (Mark Twain)
To be successful you have to act differently than most.
2. Don't be afraid to give up the good for the great (John D. Rockefeller)
A Rockefeller hit phrase that for many could be almost a sentence.
3. You have to learn the rules of the game and then play better than anyone (Albert Einstein)
It is necessary to understand the logics of the medium through which we want to progress.
4. If you want to make a permanent change, stop focusing on the size of your problems and focus on your size (T. Harv Eker)
Eker advises that we observe how we are before the world.
5. The starting point of all achievement is desire (Napoleon Hill)
Whatever the basis of your desire, this it is important to start any project.
- Related article: "Types of motivation: the 8 motivational sources"
6. Without continuous growth and perseverance, words like improvement, achievement and success have no meaning (Benjamin Franklin)
Benjamin Franklin's advice for success.
7. Getting together is the beginning; Keeping together is progress; working together is success (Henry Ford)
A phrase of success that describes the steps to achieve it.
8. Success depends on prior preparation, and without it failure will surely come (Confucius)
It is important to learn everything we can from our experiences.
9. Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in getting up every time we fall (Confucius)
Every time we get up we will take with us the learning given by that experience.
10. Identify your problems, but put your power and energy in the solutions (Tony Robbins)
A recommendation about attentional management.
11. A successful man is one who is able to build something with the bricks that others have thrown at him (David Brinkley)
Build a new path with critical solutions.
12. Take an idea. Make it your life: think about it, dream about it, live it. Let your muscles, brain, nerves and every part of your body fill with that idea. Then leave all other ideas alone. That is the way to success (Swami Vivekananda)
One of the success phrases focused on recommend steps to follow.
13. All success takes place outside the comfort zone (Michael John Bobak)
Do you still live inside it?
- Related article: "How to get out of your comfort zone? 7 keys to achieve it"
14. The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength or lack of knowledge, but a lack of will (Vince Lombardi)
Through willpower and effort comes all the good that can happen.
15. No masterpiece was created by a lazy artist
Interesting aphorism about meritocracy.
16. The question is not who is going to leave me, it is who is going to stop me (Ayn Rand)
A reflection on the relationships we come to have on our path to success.
17. Success consists of going from failure to failure without losing enthusiasm (Winston Churchill)
Always keeping good spirits.
18. You have to expect great things from yourself before doing them (Michael Jordan)
You have to be sure that you have the right things to achieve that success you want.
19. Many of the failures in people's lives occur when they did not realize how close they were to success when they left (Thomas A. Edison)
An invitation not to give up.
20. All your dreams can come true if you have the courage to pursue them (Walt Disney)
It may take a bit of time, just like Disney but if you stay on track you will meet them.
21. Build success from failures. Discouragement and failure are two sure stones to success (Dale Carnegie)
Success from failures is usually learnings.
- You may be interested: "Fear of failure: when anticipating defeat immobilizes us"
22. Success is not the end, failure is not fatal; it is the courage to continue that counts (Winston Churchill)
About moving forward and always giving a little more.
23. Always keep in mind that your own will to succeed is much more important than anything else (Abraham Lincoln)
Sort priorities to have a clearer vision of what you want.
24. In order to succeed, your desire to succeed must be greater than your fear of failure (Bill Cosby)
Fears invade us and cancel us out and do not allow us to be successful.
25. Twenty years later you will be more disappointed by the things you did not do than by the ones you did (Mark Twain)
Dare to experience new things.
26. Success is about creating benefit for everyone and enjoying the process. If you can focus on that and adopt the definition, success is yours (Kelly Kim)
A phrase of success that teaches us not to give anything by sitting and go for it.
27. The distance between madness and genius is only measured by success (Bruce Feirstein)
About qualities that we do not usually know.
28. The secret of a successful life is to find what your destiny is and then pursue it (Henry Ford)
For Ford, that was a very important maxim to incorporate into our philosophy of life.
29. Only when the caterpillar believed that the world was ending did it transform into a butterfly (Proverb)
About beautiful transformations.
30. I have not failed, I have found 10,000 ways that do not work (Thomas A. Edison)
Some things depend on how we perceive them.
31. The successful man is an average man, with a laser-like focus ability (Bruce Lee)
Do not despair because you do not have incredible qualities.
32. People rarely succeed at something before having fun at what they do (Dale Carnegie)
Passion and success often go hand in hand.
33. I've seen that the more I work, the luckier it seems I have (Thomas Jefferson)
Work not only gives us financial gratification, but it is a reaffirmation of our life; we are useful for some cause.
34. If you are not willing to risk the unusual, you will have to settle for the ordinary (Jim Rohn)
This phrase invites us order our priorities.
35. I do not measure a person's success by how high he climbs, but by how quickly he gets up when he falls (George S. Patton)
The key is not to stagnate or get discouraged by failures.
36. If you don't build your dreams someone will hire you to help them build theirs (Dhirubhai Ambani)
It is much better to bet on your own projects.
37. 80% of success is showing yourself (Woody Allen)
It is knowing how to communicate to make you feel and listen.
38. There are two types of people who will tell you that you cannot make a difference: those who are afraid to try and those who are afraid that you will succeed (Ray Goforth)
About certain toxic relationships to avoid.
39. Successful and unsuccessful people don't vary much in their abilities. They vary in their desire to reach their potential (John Maxwell)
For Maxell wishes are the most important thing. One of the success phrases that link the achievement of goals not to skills, but to the degree to which we strive to achieve them.
40. If you set your goals ridiculously high and fail, you will have failed above the successes of others (James Cameron)
All decisions bring us consequences, and only we must assume that responsibility.
41. A man can be as great as he wants to be. If you believe in yourself and have the courage, determination, dedication, competitive drive and the will to Sacrificing the little things and paying for the things that are worth it can be achieved (Vince Lombardi)
When you have risked everything to achieve it.
42. Success is knowing your purpose in life, growing to reach your full potential, and planting seeds that benefit others (John C. Maxwell)
Success makes yourself and the people around you happy.
43. No one can make you feel inferior without your consent (Eleanor Roosevelt)
It is you who has the courage and control to handle your actions.
44. The only place where success comes before work is in the dictionary (Vidal Sassoon)
Knowing a lot about what you want to undertake allows you to use your forces better.
45. If you don't design your own life plan, there are many chances that you will fall into someone else's plan. And guess what they have planned for you. Not much (Jim Rohn)
Make sure you are fighting for something that has meaning to yourself.
46. If you want to get something big, stop asking for permission
An anonymous reflection about nonconformity.
47. Success is a terrible teacher. Seduce smart people to think they can't lose (Bill Gates)
A phrase from someone who knows success very closely.
48. Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds argue with people (Eleanor Roosevelt)
We must prepare to be up to the task.
49. When I dare to be powerful, to use my strength in service of my vision, fear becomes less important (Audre Lorde)
How many things can we do if we have fear under control!
50. You will only be successful if you want to; You will only fail if you don't mind doing it (Philippos)
When success is not that important to oneself, failure is the most likely end.
51. A strong positive self image is the best path to success (Joyce Brothers)
Someone everyone trusts and respects - that's power.
52. The road to success is not easy to navigate, but with hard work and passion to walk it is possible to achieve the American dream (Tommy Hilfiger)
A phrase of success that is located in a particular context.
53. All you need in this life is ignorance and trust; so success will be assured (Mark Twain)
A witty tip from Mark Twain, full of irony, focused on the critique of what is usually considered success in some contexts.
- You may be interested: "The 56 most famous Mark Twain phrases"
54. Success is where preparation and opportunity meet (Bobby Unser)
Two very present elements in the realization of our objectives.
55. The first step towards success is taken when you refuse to be captive of the environment in which you find yourself (Mark Caine)
When you want to go further than the others.
56. It is important to celebrate success, but it is more important to learn well from failures (Bill Gates)
Mistakes hold more lessons than successes.